If you are a light sleeper, do not stay here. On the second floor, I could hear people walking up and down the hallway all night long (at first I thought it was the person above me but I now believe it was people walking on my floor). If the floor is that thin that you can hear the "thump thump thump" of footsteps in your room, you are not going to get a peaceful night's sleep.
The "breakfast buffet" and "dinner" was nothing impressive. In fact, I couldn't really eat "dinner" except for the nondescript "salad" of iceberg lettuce and cheap dressing. Breakfast was just as bad, although I loved the POG juice!
On the plus side, the room was a decent size and the front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Fortunately I was staying there for only one night, so I could deal with getting only three hours of sleep.
The rate is cheap so if cost is important, this hotel could be a good bet for you. I'm not so sure I'd recommend this hotel unless there is nothing else. I was not impressed. It just didn't seem to be a "business class" hotel that my office typically puts me in. With a lousy night's sleep, less than impressive breakfast and dinner options, I'm not so sure I'll return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mountain View
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View Hotel Mountain View
- Hampton Inn Mountain View
- Mountain View Hampton Inn