We recently stayed here at the Hampton Inn while we were down in Mountain View celebrating our Grandson's birthday.
We were able to get a reasonable rate for the weekend. From the time we came into the reception area, we were greeted by a very nice and personable employee. She explained to us about the breakfast in the morning and asked if we needed any restaurant recommendations to let her know.
Our room was clean and very comfy. Even though we were on the street side, it was not noisy at all. In fact the lady at the front desk told us if we found it to be noisy to let her know right away as she could still change our room location. Moffett Blvd, is not a busy and/or noisy street either during the day and/or night.
We will definitely stay here again. It is very close to Shoreline and you can walk up a couple of blocks into old town Mountain View and find a good array of restaurants. If you are there on a Sunday morning, take a walk over to the Farmers market, it is such a fun thing to do. The farmers market is located just over by the CalTrain station which is about 2 blocks up from the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View Hotel Mountain View
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mountain View
- Hampton Inn Mountain View
- Mountain View Hampton Inn