“Great value, even better w coupon”
Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #143 of 326 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: American
Description: 650-961-2500 opened May, 2012
Description: 650-961-2500 opened May, 2012
Stanford, California, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value, even better w coupon”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I usually go here as a relatively inexpensive way to have lots of reasonable quality food. My favorites are the salad which is plentiful and has lots of toppings including blue cheese, cucumber, and other things;soups including the clam chowder and chicken noodle soup; and the macaroni and cheese and pizza.

Visited October 2013

San Francisco, California
“Great family restaurant!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I love taking the family here. I have young children and the variety of food choices are very healthy and nutricious. Operating the soft serve ice cream machine is fun for them too!

Visited September 2013
Belmont
“Veggie Friendly”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I had eaten at a Sweet Tomatoes in Fresno and wanted to try one in the Bay Area where I live.
My boy friend is Vegetarian, so I wanted a good place where he could find lots of items to eat.
We loved the salad bar, the vegtable soup, the black bean chili, brown rice and the pizza. I was
dissapointed that there was only cold pasta dishes and no hot pastas. All in all we left full and very satisfied.

• Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Excellent selection, great meal”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Loved this buffet style dinner. Had a great meal here, salad, soup and a little ice cream dessert. Would recommend.

Visited June 2013
Palo Alto, California
“Two words - dirty and unappetizing”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

This place could be much better as a all you can eat salad joint, but it has problems. Their offerings are set up where young teens are putting their feet right next to the food bowls adjusting their sneakers. This totally grossed me out. They need to do something about keeping their food away from dirty feet and shoes seriously. I'll never go back here.

Visited October 2012