“Excellent - definitely going back”
Review of Fiesta Del Mar - CLOSED

Fiesta Del Mar
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 17 March 2013

It's a small place, so you might be waiting a bit on a busy night. Still, the food was good and traditional. There were 5 of us that night and I'll say that not everything was perfect, but some dishes were fabulous. Furthermore, the staff was great, and the chips and salsa delicious.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Stopped here on the way to the Sharks game. Very pleasant suprise. Dining room was packed, but the service was still excellent. My wife and I each had a different combo and they were superb. Service was outstanding. The server could not find Marker's Mark so when I switched to Jack Daniels he poured a double. Much better choice than Chevy's.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Forget the looks. So what if it is some sort of a fast food conversion edifice.. Wonderful alive atmosphere with super Mexican food and Margaritas to die for. Service superb. I go back whenever I'm in town. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

We've been going to this family run restaurant for years. The food is consistantly good, and my favorite dish is the beef enchiladas. The meat tastes like its been simmering for hours. Great seasonings and tender. They serve three different salsas with their chips which is nice. I even saw Steve Young there once!

Reviewed 4 November 2012

I know this place is extremely popular, but the food is fine, not great. It's popularity may spring more from its location near to Google and other Shoreline offices than truly great food. I went there with a friend for lunch after an early movie. Even though it was a Friday, at 1:30 the lunch rush was over and we were seated immediately and our food came quickly. Almost too quickly - it tasted like it had been assembled from steam trays - and it wasn't truly hot. The rice had carrots and potatoes in it, but was otherwise bland. The chicken enchiladas with a chili sour cream sauce were fine, but not memorable. My guess is that the food is probably fairly consistent and the servers are friendly and that these things account as much for its popularity as anything else. And sometimes comfort and familiarity are the things that do keep a restaurant going. I will say the chips tasted fresh and the salsa was good. But I would not go out of my way to return.