“Amazing! ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Provo, Utah
“Amazing! ”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Incredible food, and great environment. Unfortunately they don't take reservations and we came in a large group so we had to wait a while, but it was well worth the wait.
I highly recommend the caterpillar roll and the teriyaki salmon! This is a great place to go to for authentic Japanese style sushi.

Austin, Texas
“Like in a movie!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Masa's Sushi is next to what looks like a car-repair place, in what appears to be a former used-car showroom. So, if you visit for the first time, as we did, entering Masa Sushi feels like a moment from a movie. The interior is real Japanese restaurant, similar to many in "J-Town" Los Angeles. And the food is delicious!

One of us had the spicy tuna donburi - highly recommend that. Another had a sushi platter featuring several types of tuna. Everything was beautifully presented, tasty, and - since we enjoy real green tea - up to our standard for tea.

Prices are quite reasonable, the food and service so good, and the atmosphere just magic. If you are staying at a nearby hotel as we were, Masa's Sushi makes a very convenient walking destination.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Welcoming; great food”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Went to Masas on a last minute telephone call when we were let down on a reservation by an other restaurant nearby. Don't be put off by the slightly bland exterior on the edges of the San Antonio Mall; the interior is clean, bright, with a warm feeling, and led effectively and efficiently by the senior man at the front desk. All the staff at Masas were so naturally welcoming and professional that they immediately put us back in a good mood. When we walked in the food smelled wonderful and it tasted great too. Miso soup was well balanced and full of flavour. My son said the dragon roll was excellent and the gyozo better than at our local sushi restaurant at home. The maguro sashimi was copious, the rice just-right sticky, and the salmon teriyaki perfectly grilled leaving it soft and juicy under the skin. All Very reasonably priced too. We are going to be in the area a lot more over the next few years, so plan to go back.

Visited September 2013
California
“Best Price and Services”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I came down to Mountain View for business. My co-worker and I was around the area. We decided to have Japanese food. So, like I do...I look up a restaurant on TripAdvisor. I seen many restaurant, but this one was rated 41/2-5 stars. I have seen 3-31/2 star and found it was a lot lower.

Anyways, the quality of food was really good, amount was more than I thought it would be, but the price was very awesome price. My dinner was $16 and I had udon combo, which contains large bowl of noodles and good amount dish of tempura and 6 pcs of sushi. That's lot of food.

The place was very clean and neat. We passed by cause we thought it was a gas station or some kind shop, but as we look closely on our GPS and found that it was next to Bank of American. Is somewhat like a "hole" in wall, but not really. As for the services, it was great, the people there was very kind and professor.

So, if you around this area, go check it out.

• Visited September 2013
Mountain View, California
“sushi anyone”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I love their rolls - bu the absolute best thing is the unagi. It is my favorite sushi place and the prices are great. sushi and a saporo

Visited July 2012