“Great Panang Fish, my favorite, which is hard to come by at most Thai restaurants.”

Krung Thai Mountain View
Ranked #108 of 328 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 June 2008

• Korean first
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I liked their green curry. The service there could've been better though. I've heard the one in SJ is a lot better...”
Reviewed 18 May 2008

I liked their green curry. The service there could've been better though. I've heard the one in SJ is a lot better, food and service-wise, so I'd love to check it out!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Giant menu of all really...”
Reviewed 16 May 2008

Giant menu of all really good dishes and killer Thai iced tea. Go to this location instead of the San Jose one. Far less of a wait and just as good (although slightly less interesting interior).

“Good food but pricey.”
Reviewed 14 May 2008

Good food but pricy.

San Jose, California
“Pretty Good Thai”
Reviewed 10 April 2008

The parking lot is really full here! If you are coming for lunch - get here early. Everybody seems to be doing lunchtime grocery shopping at Trader Joe's, so you have to stalk people to get a parking spot.

The pad thai here isn't nearly as good as Thai Basil (in Sunnyvale), but I found 2 new dishes here that I love! I guess when your "safe" food (pad thai) isn't so great, it actually gives you a reason to try new things.

The thing I had today was #45 (Kwoey Tieo Pad Khee Mao) with chicken (mild). I don't do well with spicy - and mild had just enough kick for me. (Meaning flavor w/o the fire hole.) It was a noodle dish with ground chicken, tomatos, and a lot of basil. That was damn good. A new favorite for me :)