Mountain View Inn
Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$164
Hotel Vue(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$167
Official Hotel
Super 8 Mountain View(Mountain View)
US$131
Hotels.com
US$162
Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$340
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$202
GardenInn.com
US$177
Hotels.com
Hotel Zico(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$265
HIExpress.com
US$329
US$313
Residence Inn
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We are staying at the hotel due to medical visits at Stanford Hospital. This hotel is very quiet and clean and we have already stayed here 3 different times and will be staying at least another 2 times perhaps more.. Feel safe and secure with this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW_PLUS_MVI, Front Office Manager at Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Debrah H, thank you for taking the time to tell other Tripadvisor travelers about your experience while staying with us. I am so pleased to hear your thoughts of the hotel as "quiet, clean, safe, and secure." The hotel staff takes great pride in creating a comfortable and clean atmosphere for our guests. Again, thank you for your kind words and we are looking very forward to seeing you again during your next stay! If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me back at your convenience.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

The room was very clean and well maintained.

Staff was friendly and very helpful. Because my luggage was accidentally left in Europe, the reception guy even offered me a razor and shaving creme, "not that I am saying you need shaving, but IN CASE you want them, I have them right here" :)

One minor nuisance. One morning I was still in bed at about 10am and the chambermaid knocked, then she tried to unlock (unsuccessfully). Then she knocked again and asked something in Spanish. I shouted that I am still in bed and I don't need service. She kept knocking and speaking. I shouted again. Eventually I leapt out of bed and opened the door, only in my underwear. She continued asking me something and after a few seconds we agreed on "no servicio". This needn't have happened. Not a big deal though.

The nights and especially the mornings can be a bit noisy due to the location (El Camino Real) and the hotel rooms being located around the parking area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
BW_PLUS_MVI, Manager at Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

MartinPP, Thank you for taking the time to tell other travelers about your recent stay with us at the Best Western. I am glad to hear the staff was helpful and friendly. However, I do want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced when housekeeping attempted to service your guest room. I have addressed the issue with my staff to prevent this situation from occurring with future guests. I hope you will consider returning to the Best Western when you return to the area. If I can be of any further assistance, please contact me back at your convenience.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Easy access from El Camino Real, nice big bed with lots of pillows. Great breakfast in big room = waffles, yogurt, eggs, chopped fruit (on weekends). Fridge, microwave. The room was clean but not too large.

The staff was quite welcoming and very helpful when I needed assistance.

Only one washer and dryer.

This it the place we always stay in this area as Whole Foods is a short walk away where we buy a lot of our meals (for cheap compared to restaurants). The San Antonio Mall is also a short walk away for anything you need.

We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Get a room on the main floor with parking right outside your room. The staff was helpful with this request which I made online when I booked.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Theo58, Thank you for taking the time to tell other travelers about your experience while staying at the Best Western. I am so thrilled to hear you returned to enjoy your most recent trip with us and everything went great. We are looking very forward to your return, if our staff can be of any assistance; please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2013

The rate charged at this property was 3 times what I have paid for the same quality of accommodation at other Best Western Plus properties in the past. The staff was friendly but it seemed that since I was not a corporate customer no special attention was needed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thomas T,

Thank you for taking the time to tell other Tripadvisor travelers about your experience while staying at the Best Western. I want apologize for the level of guest service you received as our goal is to treat every guest with exceptional care and courtesy. Our rates are competitive with other hotels in the Silicon Valley as there is a high demand with local corporate businesses. If you would like any further assistance, please contact us back at your convenience.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We stayed one night during a trip to visit family. Our room was on the first floor, facing the parking lot, which was supposedly an "upgrade". The room had an odd odor, which did not air out, and was small. Parking was limited, and we had to park quite a distance from our room. The front desk person was courteous. It was adequate for our needs.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
BW_PLUS_MVI, Manager at Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Ojaigal, thank you for taking the time to tell other Tripadvisor travelers about your experience while staying at the Best Western. I deeply appreciate your comments regarding the "odd odor" within the room and have addressed the issue with my staff to avoid this from occurring in the future. Again, thank you for your review and we hope you will choose to stay with us next time you travel to the area.

Best regards,