“Awesome just starts to describe the food ”
Review of Roger's Deli

Roger's Deli
Ranked #78 of 347 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I picked this place without checking reviews; it was very close to the place he was taking a job related class. The smell of all the fresh baked breads, donuts, bagels, croissants & coffee draws you into this quaint delicatessen. The oversized menu boards allow you to figure out your meal from a distance instead of feeling rushed to choose at the counter or squint to see while waiting in line. The inside seating is a bit more community style and the outside seating is spread out around the two front patios.
We plan to return and I'm trying something different then my double bacon (because I didn't get the avocado that comes on it) egg & cheddar croissant sandwich ($5); BTW the double bacon was way more then just 4 thinly cut pieces, it was piled on like you'd see sliced ham on a sandwich.

1  Thank FoodieInDeLand

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Roger's Deli is a must-visit if you are a sandwich lover. The Dutch-crunch bread is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, giving you a delicious balance of texture. Under $10 you will get a sandwich that will satisfy your foodie instincts!

1  Thank Hyun Sok M
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

What a perfect place. Cheap, popular but not crowded, friendly, fresh, and delicious. The first thing I saw walking in was the huge pastry case, but after eating my unbelievable breakfast, I just didn't need anything else, so I missed out on the pastries. The veggie omelette was the best I've ever had. Fresh avocado sliced on top and perfect mushrooms. Not too thick, great texture. Came with minimally seasoned home fries and super tasty dark rye toast. I could eat here everyday. I'll be back for sure. Can't wait to try out the lunch options.

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Awesome and delicious selection of freshly made rolls, subs etc. - and one of the few local eateries I'd been to in the US that had fresh fruit salad available in the fridge. Husband recommended the donuts, too.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

I live near Roger's Deli and usually stop a couple times a week on my way to work to pick up a breakfast sandwich. Love all the options available to customize your sandwich (you choose the type of bread, meat, veggies, cheese etc) and its usually ready within 5 minutes. Fair prices, lots of options, and efficient service.

1  Thank JT33Dallas