“excellent wine”

Newsome-Harlow Winery
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Murphys
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Newsome Harlow has very nice wine and the pourers are so friendly and knowledgeable. Very nice place to sit outside to enjoy a glass of vino!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Absolutely the best wine tasting EXPERIENCE out there. Their staff is amazing and the wine is now my favorite. The winemaker is very detail oriented so each bottle is consistent. My favorite was the Deviant.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have to agree with my fellow reviewers that this was one of the better winery in town. We stopped by their tasting room and did the tasting. The tasting room was clean and the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Loved their Sauvignon Blanc. Ended up geting a bottle. Few of us in the group also got that by the glass and hung out on the comfy couches on the patio.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Love the Newsome Harlow wines. Got to taste many in the tasting room. Became a wine club member due to delicious wines. Great staff and very friendly wine maker. Looking forward to trying the food there next time we visit Murphys. Great patio to hang out on as well.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I've been to Newsome-Harlow Winery a few times and every time is a great experience. It seems like everything the N-H winery does is top flight. This is the wine club to join, (I did after my second visit) not only for the wines but the people, they are very friendly, very knowledgably about Murphys and wine plus the service is great. The big John Zin is my favorite and as most N-H wines they are of course amazing! One of the best wineries in Murphys.

3  Thank TroublesNoMore