“Charming”
Review of Milliaire Winery

Milliaire Winery
Ranked #12 of 28 things to do in Murphys
More attraction details
Owner description: The oldest family owned winery in Murphys, Milliaire was founded by Liz and Steve Millier in 1983. Enjoy a unique selection of Foothill wines from Alicante to Gewurztraminer & Zinfandel Port. Visit our tasting room housed in a refurbished auto garage on Main Street & experience these wines on our picturesque Creekside Patio!
Reviewed 6 August 2012 via mobile

Ok. I like wine. Both kinds. I am however not a fan of Chanpagne. Hate the taste. I am however going to acknowledge that I heard people raving about it during a tasting, I went ahead and mustered the courage and OH MY GOD that has got to be the BEST champagne I have ever tasted. It made a believer out of me that there is good quality out there.

I bought a bottle and took it home. My mom is a huge fan of whites and champagne so I took her there. That is her favorite place in Murphy's. She always needs her Chanpagne when passing through.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Definately the place to go to on our next trip. We enjoyed a wonderful Zin at Angelo's Steakhouse. Putting this one on our "must-do" list.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

We always stop when in Murphys to taste and end up getting something. Good wine at a good price for small batch wine.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

Another family run winery in the darling town of Murphys. We signed up for the wine club this time, as we have enjoyed many of their reds - the Zinfandels in particular. Our only complaint is that even though we bought two cases of their higher priced wines, plus a couple of their Simply Red (everyday red for way under $10!) AND joined their wine club, they didn't include a $5 Milliaire wine glass. Not a huge deal, but kind of 'cheap' on their part. We are members of quite a few wine clubs and throwing in a glass once we've made a substantial purchase and become members, has been a no-brainer.
Smallish, but friendly tasting room with our personal favorite being Milliaire Clockspring Zin - tasty stuff!