“Yucky food, but friendly”
Review of Sun China - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sun China
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We came into town late, so didn't have many options. Food was bland and globby. However, it WAS friendly

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Sun China has been on Main St in Murphys for many years. The Lau family are longtime residents and do a fine job onthe food but the building is getting shabby and really in need of refurbishing. but the Singapore noodle isstill great!

Reviewed 21 October 2012

I don't like trashing places, but I would not go here for good Chinese. I was pretty disappointed. With that said, check Angels Camp out.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

Well, we wanted a simply and tasty lunch, and this tiny restaurant looked inviting, and homey. The plastic flowers, dusty decor looked familiar to anyone who enjoys Chinese takeout....but we had a surprise in store. Firstly we waited far longer than expected, and were served very fresh food as a reward. If you overlook your soft drinks being served in cans, the value was outstanding.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

The food had a weird flavor and the soup had no flavor. I ate here for lunch and would never stop in again. Prehaps I ordered the wrong thing but how do you know. I ordered one of the lunch dishes which came with soup