“Disappointment”

Ranked #19 of 40 Restaurants in Murphys
Price range: US$24 - US$28
Cuisines: Healthy, American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Outer Aisle Catering & Venue....Looking for a fun and safe location for your next party? Our beautiful facility can hold groups of 20 to 200. Our outdoor patio and garden is perfect for a summer evening dining experience and the indoor area makes a perfect dance floor. Whether you are looking to book a venue for an anniversary, wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, dance party or birthday, we have the location that will fit your needs. Conveniently located next door to the Murphys Suites Hotel and minutes from downtown. Our full service catering company can offer you the type of service and food to match your occasion. From buffet, to table service and barbecue to appetizers we can do it all. We use premium organic ingredients from our two acre farm and let the garden write the menu.
Sonora, California
“Disappointment”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I was with a group and several of us ordered the turkey burger. I found it to be bland, tasteless and a disappointment unlike those I have had in other restaurants and when discussing our meals later, the other diners who ordered the burger were also disappointed and, in fact, we all mentioned the necessity to add sald and pepper to give it a bit of flavor. Those who had one of the other lunch choices were very happy with their meals so I would eat there again, just avoid the turkey burger. The fresh garden grown veggies were delicious and the produce available to purchase delicious and a nice option,. It would be nice if they were open for early breakfast for visitors staying in the adjoining Inn as the breakfast there consists of donuts and orange juice and a full breakfast available nearby would be a great option.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank doni137

Dublin, California
“Incredible food”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My husband and I have recently moved to Murphy's. One weekends we always go out to dinner looking for good restaurants. There are several good ones that we have discovered, however, Outer Aisle is one of the best, and will now be added to our list of restaurants to go back to.

• Visited February 2014
Lincoln, California
“Fresh as you can get”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Outer Aisle has had an organic food market near Murphys, CA for a couple of years. They recently took over a failed restaurant site. Lunch is served 4 days a week and dinner on Friday and Saturday night. The restaurant has a bar with craft beers and a small selection of wines. There is also a small market with organic veggies, cheeses and other organic products. Pricey. A 16 oz. jar of organic peanut butter is almost $9.00!

For dinner, my wife and I first split a "small plate" of Spring Rolls. They were unlike any spring rolls I ever had.The wrapping was made of a transparent (rice paper?) material. The rest of the ingredients included fresh shredded carrots, cabbage, bean sprouts and other veggies with an excellent sauce. There were six large spring rolls so we were glad we chose to split it. I had the Asian Salad for my main course and my wife had the Meatballs and Pasta. The Asian salad had a great mix of veggies included almost sweet sliced radishes. The meatballs were made of lamb and had a rich and full flavor. The sauce was not the usual tomato base. It seemed to have a bit of a curry influence and was one of the best we have ever tasted. The Pasta was good but not exceptional. Definitely will be going back in the near future

• Visited March 2014
Campbell, California
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

My wife and I had dinner here recently. The food is all locally grown including the meat and chicken. I had a chicken leg with cheese under the skin and my wife had the pot roast. Both meals were delicious. The staff was also great. The menu is limited but that is OK if you like one of the dishes they offer. I highly recommend this café.
They also sell produce which is locally grown.

• Visited January 2014
Springville, California
“This place is amazing!!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

This little place is a store that only sells local farms produce. They have many fresh seasonal fruits and veggies as well as local meat and eggs. They also have a little cafe that is excellent and everything is made fresh!!! This place is a must try. You can even sign up for grocery deliveries.

Visited November 2013