“We didn't like it as much as we hoped to.”
Review of Raviolis Osteria - CLOSED

Raviolis Osteria
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hancook
Description: Welcome to Raviolis Osteria! We're proud to offer a wide array of authentic Italian dishes and desserts made from the finest ingredients available. Our boutique wine list features selections from local area wineries including Wiens and Robert Renzoni. Visit us for the finest dinner and happy hour drink specials in Murrieta, CA. Giuseppe Di Gristina is the Chef and Owner of the new Raviolis Italian Bistro in Lake Elsinore. Raviolis presents Chef Giuseppe the opportunity to showcase his delectable and creative Italian dishes developed and refined during years of experience in the restaurant business.Giuseppe was born in Sicily and immigrated to the United States with his mother at the age of 13. At a very early age, Giuseppe had a great interest in learning the food service business and worked with his brothers, who allowed him to work in restaurants they owned and operated. It was during this time that Giuseppe developed a passion for the business and desire for preparing world class food.
Reviewed 29 September 2012

They don't have typical Italian, like pizza and meatballs. Everything is uniquely gourmet, and pricey. They have a variety of wines, but most of them we didn't recognize. It is small but very nicely decorated. It's been a few months since we tried it but have not returned. Maybe their menu has changed.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

Wonderful dinner last night at Raviolis Osteria - Fried Artichoke app, Veal Parm and Lasagna - excellent food and service. Only drawback - ordered a double Maker's Mark on the rocks - $16.00 for a cocktail. Wine was reasonably priced! We would go back again and again.

1  Thank AmigoJuan
Reviewed 10 August 2012

I lived in Murrieta for a year. I absolutely loved this restaurant. I normally ordered their ravioli. Quite delicious. Bread is served with real garlic. Menu is filled with various delicious choices. Wine list is impressive. Service is wonderful..although you can also order for take out. Elegant restaurant...yet not stuffy in terms of ambiance. Best Italian restaurant in Murrieta. I highly recommend it

2  Thank Angelica S
Reviewed 8 August 2012

This restaurant is properly named for what's great on their menu. There are several choices of ravioli to choose from. My party and I ordered different ones so we could sample each others. They were all delicious. A real education for me on the art of homemade pasta. The service was excellent. Staff almost hovered over us. Side salads and soups were great too. We're going back real soon. Can't wait to broaden my "ravioli horizon".

Reviewed 5 August 2012

My husband and I visited a few years back when they first openend and thought the experience was only okay. We decided to try again, this time with friends, and we're thrilled we did. We also realized that the Executive Chef is none other than Luigi Mazzaro, the great Italian (from Naples) chef owner of Mazzaro's (now closed).

We started with a bottle of wine that the waitress recommended but unfortunately it was corked. They had no issues with returning the bottle and opening a different bottle which was fabulous. We each started with salads and then had various dishes such as the spaghetti bolognese, chicken parm, sea bass, and a Pasta special with meatball, pork ribs, and sausage. Everyone enjoyed their meals and we all agreed that we'd be back.

This is a great place, so if you're looking for authentic Italian food, in a nice setting with reasonable prices then you should definitely try Ravioli's.