Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country
US$99
US$157
US$153
US$88
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$122
US$110
US$107
TripAdvisor
Holiday Inn Express Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$93
HIExpress.com
US$85
US$127
US$122
SpringHill Suites
All reviewsindoor poolroom was cleangreat place to staywill stay there againcomfortable hotelbusiness tripfreewaymicrowavesinkcereal
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I am writing to compliment everyone involved with this hotel! My wife and I arrived with our two young grandsons. It was the most kid-friendly room we've ever had. The desk clerk checked us into what had to be the nicest room in the hotel. It had a kitchenette and a small alcove with a day bed which the 6 year old immediately claimed as his. The 5 year old climbed up at the desk and watched videos on the computer. Both were immediately at home and we were able to unpack and relax for a few minutes. Then we headed to the beautiful, indoor pool. After dinner, we did a load of laundry.

We'd like to thank the wonderful desk clerk and everyone involved with this hotel, from the designer to the manager, who obviously put a lot of thought into making this a kid-friendly hotel. Now we wish all hotels could be this nice.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with children, ask for a kid friendly room. And having the laundry facility down the hall was so convenient.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Randy1102
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Wow! Thank you so much for this great review. We are so grateful to you for taking time out to share your experience with us. To know that we were able to meet your needs so that you could better enjoy time with your family is very satisfying.

Guests like you are exactly the reason that we created these "family" suites and why we offer amenities like our indoor pool and laundry and it's great to get feedback that guests are enjoying them. You can be sure that I have shared your nice comments with all of the hotel staff.

We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again should you need accommodations in our area. Thank you again!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

The room has everything you need for a couple of nights. Stayed in a moderate room on the second floor. No safe. The bed was comfortable. The housekeeping does a brilliant job, always a clean and tidy room. The front desk could pay more attention to its guests, rather than surfin online. The breakfast was okay, but a bit cramped area, and very basic - really just for a sweet tooth. The bacon was not refilled, the one time I had breakfast. The gym was undergoing construction, However they offered a pass to a gym 7 miles away. Free wi-fi. Make sure to visit Temecula Old Town and the wineries, its a real treat.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us. We understand that we will only improve by listening to feedback from our guests and I want to thank you for giving some valuable feedback that we can use to improve our stay experience.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed aspects of your stay such as the comfort and cleanliness of your guest room but of course I am sorry that you felt that the staff wasn't as attentive as they should be. We pride ourselves on our staff service so you can be sure that I will address your comments with them.

We value your business and hope that we will have the chance to serve you again should you need accommodations in our area. Thank you again!

Reviewed 21 February 2013

First of all, I was very pleased with my Farm Bureau rate for a room with 2 Queen beds. My husband, son, and I were staying for a day of business, and a day of pleasure (Legoland). The hotel was convenient on/off from the freeway. However, Google directions told us to get off on the next exit (Murrieta Spgs Rd), then back-track north on the fwy. to Cal Oaks Rd. You can access the hotel directly from Cal. Oaks Rd. exit as you travel southbound.

There are many choices for food near this hotel. The complimentary breakfast had a great selection of cereals, bagels, biscuits & gravy, make-your-own-waffles, bacon, sausage, scrambled egg, boiled egg, yogurt...and more. The breakfast area was clean, and the staff there was friendly and helpful.

Our room was clean and fresh. Our toilet handle broke the second day, but they had it fixed before we returned that evening. The room was nice, a bargain at the price we paid. However, it does get a bit noisy (doors closing, people chatting in the hall) when everyone is scrambling to leave.

I chose this location because it has an indoor pool/spa for my son to swim. This faciliy was also clean. I noticied that both the pool and spa are equipped with handicap lifts. Spa was great! Pool was not warm, even though indoors, and all windows were open--the pool room was very chilly. My son loved it anyway; I however could not brave the cold water.

Also, if you love bargain hunting in thrift shops, there is a Savers around the corner, and further south on Jefferson there is a very large Salvation Army.

Overall, we enjoyed the area, and enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Eddie M
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time share such complete review on your experience. We know that TripAdvisor is an incredibly important tool for many travelers and I'm sure they will find your review incredibly helpful when reviewing our hotel.

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay experience with your family here at our hotel. We take great pride in providing the best possible experience for all of our guests and we appreciate knowing the aspects of your stay that you found the best and also those that we can strive to improve upon.

We appreciate your business and hope that you will consider staying with us again should you need accomodations in our area. Thank you.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

i recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Murrieta for business. I arrived quite early and obviously my room was not ready. I was still able to check in, and my room was ready in about an hour. The extra effort was greatly appreciated. The rooms are comfortable and clean, and very quiet for being right off the interstate.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Cat326
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and share your experience. Our establishment takes great pride in trying to provide the best possible stay experience for all of our guests. I am glad that we were able to achieve this for you with our staff's courtesy, the hotel's cleanliness and the early check in.

We value your business and hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again should you need accommodations in our area. Thank you again!

Reviewed 25 January 2013

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Murrieta, CA for a business trip. Jacob was at the front desk and greeted us and our check and was seamless. Our company had a business meeting there at the hotel and we were accommodated with everything we needed to have a successful event. The next day I extended my stay for two additional nights, Jackie who was at the front desk the next morning, made sure that my reservation was complete. We enjoyed breakfast each day we were there with a decent variety of items to choose from. The coffee was great! Both Jacob and Jackie has some of the best attitudes I've encountered while traveling and I really appreciate them and their hospitality and making my stay comfortable. I recommend this hotel if you're traveling through Murrieta.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Elaine W
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review for us here on Trip Advisor. We know that your time is valuable and we appreciate you letting us know about your stay experience.

We pride ourselves on our staff service and I am very pleased to hear that Jake and Jackie were so helpful to you and that they demonstrated the positive attitudes expected of our staff members. You can be sure that I have shared your comments with them as well as the entire hotel staff.

We do hope that we will see you again should you need accommodations in our area and we thank you for any recommendation that you may give to friends and family regarding our hotel as well. Thanks again!