This review comes a little late, but it's worth giving. We recently moved to Murrieta and needed a place to stay for a week before we received the keys to our new home. The Comfort Inn Murrieta is a wonderful place to come "home" to during a very weary time, moving in the hot summer and all. The hotel is immaculately clean and the rooms large and nicely appointed. We had a refrigerator, microwave, coffee-maker and a small wet-bar in our room, all very handy for travelors or relocators like us. The pool is a nice clean indoor pool which was a surprise but our son enjoyed it everyday after starting his new school. This hotel serves THE BEST complimentary breakfast I've seen yet. Fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, cereals, juices, bagels, danish, even a belgian waffle station. All in all, I'd highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a restful place to stay in the Temecula Valley. They also have a washer/dryer which we used as well.
Parking is great also, plenty of it and easy to maneuver yourself around to get to your car. Definitely give this place a try, we'd stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wi-Fi, a complimentary hot-breakfast buffet, and a perch that's within striking distance of both ocean and mountains are the perks that attract our guests to the recently renovated Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country. The non-smoking, three-story Comfort Inn has 65 newly updated rooms that all feature free Wi-Fi, cable TV, coffeemakers, microwaves and mini-fridges. Mornings start with a free hot breakfast buffet of eggs, bacon, cereal and fruits. Morning newspapers are free as well. Leisure guests make time for a dip in the indoor pool, soak in the hot tub and workout in the exercise room. Corporate guests, meanwhile, take advantage of the copy and fax facilities. There's also a guest laundry on-site. Parking is free. The Comfort Inn is off I-15, two blocks from downtown Murrieta. Pachanga and Pala casinos are within 30 minutes of the hotel. Lake Elsinore is 15 minutes away, and San Diego is just over an hour away. Families are happy to know that Disneyland can be reached within 90 minutes. Temecula wine country stretches out for miles, and the beaches of Laguna Niguel are less than an hour by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country Hotel Murrieta
- Comfort Inn And Suites Near Temecula Wine Country
- Comfort Inn Murrieta
- Murrieta Comfort Inn