“Best Value Hotel in Area”

Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Murrieta
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 16 November 2010

I visit Murrieta a couple of times a year to attend a conference nearby. I've tried many hotels in the area and the Comfort Inn surprised me, both with its nice room, and the best rate I've ever paid. I tend to be a fussy traveler; I like hotels that are easy to get into and out of, rooms that are clean and attractive, and quiet rooms as well! The Comfort Inn is smack next to the 15 freeway, which worried me (with regard to the noise). The double glazed windows solved that problem, and my room faced the freeway. I reserved a little "suite" that had a bedroom and desk, sofa and chair, sink and microwave, and a mini fridge. It was great. I also appreciated the free breakfast in the morning and free WiFi. Getting into and out of the hotel was a snap; walk down the hall, out the door and there is the parking lot. Easy access to the freeway.

They also have a small exercise room with a treadmill, which I used. However, if you want a larger gym experience, right across the parking lot is 24 hour fitness, and I was told you can get free day passes. Nice feature!

I had passed by the Comfort Inn on many occasions, staying at more expensive hotels because I thought this one wouldn't be very nice. I was completely wrong. This will be my hotel from now on when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank SantaAna
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2010

Thank you very much for this great review. We are so pleased to know that we have earned your future business and that you enjoyed your stay experience. Our goal is to offer a great value for the price along with a great guest experience and we are glad to hear that you received both. We look forward to seeing you again and making your future stays just as enjoyable.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country

Reviewed 4 November 2010

Hi! I had to acknowledge the great experience I had at the Comfort Inn. I know you get negative reports but I wanted to give a good report.

It started at the reception desk with Karen Marshall. She was open, friendly, helpful and great customer service skills.

The room was clean, well decorated, with great beds and pillows. The most important thing for me was that the room was very quiet. I slept well.

Thank you for the great stay. I look forward to stay again at the Comfort Inn.

With warm regards,

Carol Ego

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is always nice to hear that a guest enjoyed their stay and it equally as nice when they take the time to share their experience with us. We pride ourselves on our staff service and the comfort of our rooms so I am very pleased to hear that Karen took such great care of you and that you were comfortable in your guest room. Our entire staff thanks you for the opportunity to serve you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2010

I spent three nights here. I found it to be a nice quiet place. The lobby is comfortable with a nautical theme. There is a grocery store across the street and dining nearby.

I had one unusual problem arise and the manager was very professional getting it resolved. The counter staff was great. The breakfast has a variety of items, too.

As a business traveler, I'd say, "It's a great value." I expect to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business

We greatly appreciate your positive review. Our business travelers are very important to us and we are glad to hear that our hotel met your needs during your stay and that our staff was able to assist you in a professional manner. We hope that we will see you again and look forward to being able to provide the same positive stay experience for you in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2010

We stayed at this hotel for one week. The hotel was very well kept, clean and the entire staff were very hospitable and helpful. Housekeeping was exceptionally responsive to our needs and requests. The persons responsible for the morning breakfast were on top of all needs in the breakfast room. No one lacked for anything. This hotel definitely is a must stay on our next trip to California. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review. We are very pleased to know that our staff was friendly and able to meet all of your needs. We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future and being your home away from home! Thank you again.

Reviewed 4 July 2010

Stayed 2 nights at this hotel while visiting friends in the area. We have never stayed with Comfort Inn previously. Excellent location , very close to the freeway. Suffers a little from road noise, but nothing too intrusive. Very clean rooms, this hotel is very well presented. Small inside pool and fitness room. The hotel also offers free guest passes to the LA Fitness gym and full size pool just across from the hotel - a big bonus for us!
Also included is a free continental buffet breakfast and free wifi.
Just across the street is a large Albertson's supermarket, plus some other shops and restaurants. The complex also has a multiscreen cinema. We really enjoyed our short stay and would have no hesitation in recommending it. Hope to stay again sometime.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2010

Thank you very much for your kind words and review. We are pleased to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. We look forward to being able to provide you the same excellent service and value in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2010

I stay when visiting family. Motel is very clean, and beds are comfy. I’ve never had time to avail myself of the attractive pool or free breakfast as am dashing off to see the folks. One perk is the Starbuck’s across the street so I can java up. The service at this motel is GREAT. The last two trips Jackie was on desk duty, and I hope management knows what a gem she is. One night our microwave was not working. I thought when I mentioned this it would go on a log to be repaired another day- just giving them an FYI. Instead Jackie came to the room, checked it out, then manhandled the bad oven out and carried a new one in from a vacant room. All this with a genuinely happy no worries style demeanor too! Jackie makes me feel like her only guest, and a VIP at that! I have paid way more for far less quality service. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2010

We want to sincerely thank you for your very positive review and kind words towards our staff. We pride ourselves on our staff and their service and we are so pleased to hear that Jackie went above and beyond for you. We hope to extend the same high quality level of service to you during future stays. Thank you agian!

Reviewed 18 June 2010

We were here for a soccer tournament at the John Blanche Complex and found that this hotel was 1/2 the cost than those in Temecula and only 8 minutes to the fields! I got a suite that slept 6 for $116 a night with my AAA discount. Wow!
This included:
Free Wi-Fi
Free Breakfast 6am-10am
Free admittance to LA Fitness next door
Free parking
Some Free movie channels
A refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and sink in the room
Good beds although pillows were clumpy
Indoor Pool and jacuzzi
Convenient parking and easy freeway access (double-paned windows let NO noise in)
Super friendly Staff
Non-smoking too.
It is also nearby many stores and places to eat. We ate at Jersey Pizza up the street and would HIGHLY recommend it.
AND a cancellation policy that allows you to cancel up till 4pm the day before check in (for those who play soccer know how times and games can change so this is highly helpful)
It was clean, smelled good and had ice and vending machines too.
I would highly recommend this place....but would advise you to take along your own pillow.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2010

We are so pleased to see such a positive review and thank you for all the wonderful comments. We are glad to know that your stay experience was so enjoyable and we look forward to being able to provide the same excellent level of service and care to you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Murrieta
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Murrieta
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula
Quality Inn Temecula Wine Country
Holiday Inn Express Temecula
Residence Inn Temecula Murrieta
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country? Share your experiences!