I visit Murrieta a couple of times a year to attend a conference nearby. I've tried many hotels in the area and the Comfort Inn surprised me, both with its nice room, and the best rate I've ever paid. I tend to be a fussy traveler; I like hotels that are easy to get into and out of, rooms that are clean and attractive, and quiet rooms as well! The Comfort Inn is smack next to the 15 freeway, which worried me (with regard to the noise). The double glazed windows solved that problem, and my room faced the freeway. I reserved a little "suite" that had a bedroom and desk, sofa and chair, sink and microwave, and a mini fridge. It was great. I also appreciated the free breakfast in the morning and free WiFi. Getting into and out of the hotel was a snap; walk down the hall, out the door and there is the parking lot. Easy access to the freeway.
They also have a small exercise room with a treadmill, which I used. However, if you want a larger gym experience, right across the parking lot is 24 hour fitness, and I was told you can get free day passes. Nice feature!
I had passed by the Comfort Inn on many occasions, staying at more expensive hotels because I thought this one wouldn't be very nice. I was completely wrong. This will be my hotel from now on when I'm in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wi-Fi, a complimentary hot-breakfast buffet, and a perch that's within striking distance of both ocean and mountains are the perks that attract our guests to the recently renovated Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country. The non-smoking, three-story Comfort Inn has 65 newly updated rooms that all feature free Wi-Fi, cable TV, coffeemakers, microwaves and mini-fridges. Mornings start with a free hot breakfast buffet of eggs, bacon, cereal and fruits. Morning newspapers are free as well. Leisure guests make time for a dip in the indoor pool, soak in the hot tub and workout in the exercise room. Corporate guests, meanwhile, take advantage of the copy and fax facilities. There's also a guest laundry on-site. Parking is free. The Comfort Inn is off I-15, two blocks from downtown Murrieta. Pachanga and Pala casinos are within 30 minutes of the hotel. Lake Elsinore is 15 minutes away, and San Diego is just over an hour away. Families are happy to know that Disneyland can be reached within 90 minutes. Temecula wine country stretches out for miles, and the beaches of Laguna Niguel are less than an hour by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Near Temecula Wine Country
- Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country Hotel Murrieta
- Comfort Inn Murrieta
- Murrieta Comfort Inn