“Impeccable service and high quality food”
Review of Nonno's Ristorante

Nonno's Ristorante
Ranked #6 of 209 Restaurants in Murrieta
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hancook
Description: Welcome to Nonno's Ristorante! We're proud to offer a wide array of authentic italian dishes and desserts made from the finest ingredients available. Our boutique wine list features selections from local area wineries including Wiens and Robert Renzoni.Buon Appetito!
Arizona
“Impeccable service and high quality food”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Read the great reviews and decided to go to celebrate our anniversary. We were already impressed from the outside with patio seating and decor. Greeted right away by Julie who was very friendly and graciously took us to our table in which we were able to choose. Warm ambiance with flair set the mood as well as live entertainment in the bar area, where a lady sang some classics. The other servers were on top of things greeting us and treated us like VIP. My lemon drop was the best I ever had and my husband had red wine. Appetizer of fried calamari, shrimp and artichokes was delectable. My husband opted for one of the Chef's special- top sirloin and I chose one of Julie's favorites- chicken with fresh tomatoes, Marsala, cream and truffle oil. Prepared to perfecto! Everything melted in my mouth and I tried a piece of my husband's steak and it's the best steak I ever had! Julie surprised us with tiramisu, on the house for our anniversary. Happy Anniversary was written in chocolate syrup on the plate. Now that's what I call attention to detail in caring for their customers. We met the owner Luigi at the end of our meal and can see he takes pride in his restaurant, food and customers. Highly highly highly recommend Nonno's for impeccable service and high quality food.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank kel891

Murrieta, CA
“Great Atmosphere, Great Food”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

If you're looking for great Italian food in a great setting this is the place for you. Service is attentive without being overbearing and food is classic Italian. Prices are less than comparable restaurants in the area. Order a salad....they deliver it with a chilled fork! That's the kind of service you can expect at Noono's. Music on weekends is welcome without being intrusive or overbearing.
Although open only a few months it has quickly become our favorite Italian eatery in the area. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank nkdgolf
St. George, Utah
“Yes Yes for Nonno's”
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was known as Ravioli's. After some initial teething pains it has become a "go to" place for dependable high quality Italian food. The staff will do its' very best to accommodate special requests. There are always interesting daily specials.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ske000
St. George, Utah
“Yes Yes for Nonno's”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

This restaurant was Known as Ravioli's. After some initial teething pains it has become a "go to" place for dependable high quality Italian food dining. The staff will do its' very best to accommodate special requests. There are always interesting specials.

• Visited May 2013
menifee california
“Great food, Great staff. Wonderful dining experiance”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Chef just bought resturant was Raviolis. Always have had a great experiance, very freindly staff, the best italian food in area. Beautiful inside with seating outside. I 've enjoyed every dish that i've tried. My wife loves the raviolis, and the mussel and clams appitizer. If you want to go out and enjoy a dining pleasure you wont go wrong with Noono's.

• Visited January 2013