“Can't Miss Tour/Tasting!!!”

and up
Private Napa Valley Customized Wine Tour
Ranked #11 of 186 things to do in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Jarvis Estate is a family owned winery dedicated to crafting a limited quantity of preeminent wines from our sustainably farmed, estate vineyards in the rugged hillside, four miles east of downtown Napa Valley. The Jarvis Estate winemaking facility is entirely contained within 45,000 square feet of cave tunneled into the scenic Vaca Mountains,and is not only a visual masterpiece, but a technical masterpiece as well. Wines are produced only from estate grown grapes and are cave-aged to perfection prior to release. Varietals include: Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Verdot, Tempranillo and a two proprietary Bordeaux blends.
Naperville, IL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Can't Miss Tour/Tasting!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

My wife and I just got back from our 3rd trip to Napa. Jarvis was the most visually stunning winery that we have visited on any of our 3 trips. Our guide, Ted, was very friendly, funny, and super-informative. From start to finish, each wine was world-class.

This is a "can't miss" winery!!!

Visited April 2014

USA
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Absolutely spectacular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

From the service to the grounds to the wine itself, Jarvis is simply spectacular and a must-visit. Tom, our host, was gracious, friendly and himself the entire time. The Jarvis's story is also lovely without being pretentious. The caves are spectacular and the old-world French meets new-world Napa style of wine making is refreshing (the stainless steel gets older after a while).

Jarvis was by far the best wine tasting experience we had. I would also recommend Hall (just avoid Mark) and skip Opus One if it's on your list (it's quite underwhelming).

Visited March 2014
Houston, Texas
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“If you can only visit a few vineyards - make this one of them!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

It starts with a beautiful drive up to the winery. Looks like you are going to visit the Wizard of Oz when you get up to the front door. Our guide was hilarious and the wine was exceptional. We ordered wine from Jarvis and will continue to do so. This is one of our favorites!

Visited February 2014
Atlanta GA
167 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 178 helpful votes
“Better Than Excellent.....SIX stars?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

My second visit to the best winery and tasting in the WORLD. This time I was by my self on a rainy day and even though I was the only one on the tour they still gave me the tour and tasting. Again it was OUTSTANDING and even if you can only go to one winery, GO TO JARVIS!!! The staff knew my name as I walked up and remembered what wine I ordered three years ago so they could match the tasting to my liking. This place just gets it, from customer service to the entire experience and you will NOT be disappointed!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank rfamily9
Abilene, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

I took my wife in early January 2014. The host was very entertaining and full of information. The cave is an amazing marvel. This is a must see while you visit Napa Valley. I am not a a big wine drinker, but I will be drinking the wine Jarvis Estate produces.

Visited January 2014