This hotel is in the Oxbow market neighbourhood, where you can find neat little eateries. The Wine Train station is just across the street. Also you can take a ten-minute walk to Main Street, where the major restaurants are. It is a very nice, convenient location.
Service was average, but the valet parking attendants were all very friendly and efficient. The so called daily wine tasting in the lobby was not worth attending though. It was mostly just for one particular winery.
We thought the rate for the hotel was high, but upon comparison, it was no worse than the decent ones in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA