My husband and I spent the first half of our honeymoon at this hotel, and we had a great stay. Our room was nice, with high ceilings and a comfortable bed. The bus boys and valets were super friendly and offered helpful local recommendations. The free nightly wine tastings in the lobby were fun and, although we didnt get to eat at La Toque, the hotel restaurant Bank, which shares staff & kitchen space with la Toque, was really great. Finally, the location was pretty unbeatable for exploring Napa and Sonoma vineyards. I hope we can visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA