Stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with some friends and had a great stay. The suite is big with 2 separate rooms and bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen and living/dining area. There is also a balcony. Suite has safe, iron and free wi-fi. Nice pool area and gym (although quite busy in the morning). There is a 20$ resort fee per day which also includes valet parking. Friendly staff.
Hotel is within walking distance to Napa centre and very close to Oxbow Market (for good food).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA