I went with my wife and my two daughters on November.
The room was nice. We had a suite and you can cook in the room.
The staff is friendly.
There are a nice pool which is heated and a big Jacuzzi.
The bar is very nice. The waiter was perfect and helpful.
The main restaurant ( La toque) is good and It has one star in the Michelin book.
It is a good place to stay because it is close from the wineries in Napa and Somona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA