The Westin Verasa Napa
US$324
US$284
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Meritage Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$363
US$294
Official Website
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$193
SpringHill Suites
US$218
US$157
SENZA Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$434
US$413
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$191
US$841
US$680
US$469
US$364
Best Western Plus Elm House Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$228
Hotels.com
Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$352
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,438 results
All reviewsoxbow marketheavenly bedbank restaurantfull kitchenone bedroom suitewine tastingmodel bakeryvalet staffwalking distance to oxbowresort feethe wine train stationbeautiful hotelupgraded to a suitedining tablean upgradewine countrylobby bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2013

My wife and I booked three suites at the Westin Verasa. One for ourselves, one for our son and his wife and the third one for our son, his wife and their 5 year old son as well as their 2 year old toddler. The rooms were large and the beds were super comfortable. But I believe that Westin needs to upgrade a few things. For example the bed linens were excellent, but the towels were small and just three in our room. There was shampoo and conditioner, but no Q-tips or shower cap. The Westin worked well for us. The lobby is big and child friendly, the heated pool was a treat for the kids and the registration desk was helpful and very friendly. We were happy with our choice of the Westin and if we had to re-book our stay, we would still choose the exact same spot. But I believe that the charm of Napa and Sonoma are lost on a hotel like the Westin. If my wife and I were to stay in that area again, I believe we would pick a smaller hotel that was more intimate.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ase1707
WestinNapa_CA, Front Office Manager at The Westin Verasa Napa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Ase1707:

Thank you for the review and taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us and all of our TripAdvisor readers. It’s great to hear about the positives and the areas that could have been improved. Each is equally as important and helps ensure that we are always improving.

For a group your size I would 100% agree that our property is a perfect size and location but for those that are looking for a more stereotypical wine country experience, there are some more boutique style bed and breakfast properties that may be better suited.

Lastly, I will be passing a long your feedback to our housekeeping team about the towels and the added bathroom amenities. I think the amenities that you listed could be a great addition and add a nice touch.

We’ll hope to see you and the family again on your next trip through the Napa Valley.

Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel is nicely located in downtown Napa, walkable to many restaurants and tasting rooms. Very hospitable staff. There is a daily resort fee that covers valet parking and wifi throughout the facility. Nice bar area to relax. My 3rd floor suite was clean and well appointed. I will definitely return here.

Stayed: December 2013
WestinNapa_CA, Front Office Manager at The Westin Verasa Napa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Hello Preston P:

Thank you for the great review and awesome feedback for us and our TripAdvisor readers. We love to hear about the fun times our guest have and the great service they receive.

As a Portland native myself, I know that good food and good wine is easily found, but I’m glad that you were able to find time to come down and visit us.

We’ll to see you back soon and have a happy holidays.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I was extremely disappointed and surprised at the extreme lack of customer service for a Westin Hotel. I thought their reputation I called to purchase a gift certificate for a family member for Christmas ~ instead of assisting me with the purchase, they gave me an email address and asked to contact the person in accounting. So, I did exactly what they asked and never received a response back. I called and asked for the person I sent the email to and again, she was out of the office and they put me through to another person who wasn't in the office and asked me to leave a message ~ again I never received a returned call ~ nothing. This isn't a Holiday Inn or Best Western, but I bet I would at least receive a return call from them. I called again and this time I asked to speak to the manager of Accounting, this time the gentlemen put me on hold and came back to say that the manager wasn't available and again, they would transfer me to voicemail. Terrible service ~ I will inform my friends and family and co-workers NEVER to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank 1066Linda

Hello 1066Linda:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us and our TripAdvisor readers feedback about your recent experience in trying to purchase a gift certificate. I have personally spoken to our accounting team and sincerely apologize for the lack of follow up that you received.

I know that it doesn’t change the fact that you were so delayed getting any response, but I know that we have figured out where the delay occurred and I believe that our Director of Finance has recently replied and apologized for the delay.

If there is anything further that I may be able to assist with please feel free to contact me directly (nbaslaw@westinnapa.com) and I would be glad to assist in any way possible.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I was excited to stay here since on other trips to Napa, I had ended up at other places. It lived up to the pictures. Being a Platinum SPG member with upgrades to burn, this place looked great. Arrived on Sat Nov 23, checked out on Mon Nov 25.

The valets were wonderful. We arrived very late with lots of baggage and one person on crutches. They were helpful and friendly. Check in was simple as expected. One in our room, we realized the room was missing a bathroom. Yes, they gave us the regular suite instead of the premium suite I had on my reservation. Not only was it the wrong suite but it stunk. We went to the front desk and they said they could not fix it that evening since it was the last suite available but would instead move us to a two bedroom suite the next day while we were out. This worked out wonderfully. Since this hotel is usually booked, I would advise not arriving late as we did around 10pm.

The bar off the lobby was unexciting. Went down for a drink the first night. The staff was not attentive but we only went for one so it was fine. Wine list was good but also expected in Napa.

The bar is also the spot for breakfast in the morning. Being a platinum member, I had chosen the breakfast option at check in for my amenity. Bad choice! The bar is run by an outside company and the platinum breakfast coupon were only good for the continental breakfast on the menu. You could not order any other item except the continental breakfast. Useless. Other Westins also do the same thing with the continental then up charge you for a better item but not here. The continental was listed at $16 but the omelet at $13. The omelet was great but by the time you add on coffee, we spent $20 on breakfast per person. Should have gone to try one of the many local places instead. Oxbow market is at the end of the street and would have been a better choice. Since the suites have full kitchens, grabbing stuff for the room would have also been a good option if staying longer.

The pool and hot tub are wonderful!! Sunrises are to die for and most room have great views. Both of our rooms had great porches with chairs for lounging.

I agree with the other reviewer on the wine tasting in the lobby. It was one lone vendor with a few wines and no snacks. Not much of a tasting for a Napa hotel. I had expected more.

Being California, I saw several dogs in the lobby with owners so be aware. All were leashed and well behaved.

Bathrooms were spacious, clean and well stocked.

Would definitely go back!

Room Tip: Get there early so you have a choice of rooms. Get one with a balcony facing the pool or the walking path.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Hello StLouTraveller:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us a review of your stay a couple weeks ago and although it doesn’t sound like it was a perfect stay, I am glad to hear that everything worked out in the end. I’d also like to apologize for the few inconveniences that you did encountered, but more than anything, thank you for being so understanding and willing to work with us.

We love both the positive feedback and the feedback for improvement. I will be reviewing our room blocking procedures with our front office team and I will also be speaking with our food and beverage team about the information you provided in regards to your various encounters.

Lastly, I would like to thank you for your continued loyalty and I know that on your next trip out to Napa we can guarantee a much more relaxing and rejuvenating experience.

Happy holidays and have a great time bringing in the new year.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I went with my wife and my two daughters on November.
The room was nice. We had a suite and you can cook in the room.
The staff is friendly.
There are a nice pool which is heated and a big Jacuzzi.
The bar is very nice. The waiter was perfect and helpful.
The main restaurant ( La toque) is good and It has one star in the Michelin book.
It is a good place to stay because it is close from the wineries in Napa and Somona.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Indiannaj01:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us and our TripAdvisor readers a bit of detail about your recent stay here at The Westin Verasa Napa. It sounds like a good family trip and I think you chose the right place to stay.

Although there are many hotels and resorts in the Napa Valley, we are most likely one of the best at accommodating more than the standard couple coming to the wine country. With the ability to have various different options with a 1 bedroom suite and even the ability to stay in one of our 2 bedroom suites, you can almost always find something that will work for your desired travel.

Paris is a very long trip but if you find yourself back in the Napa area we’ll hope you can come back and visit us again.