My wife and my in-laws stayed here Dec 23-Dec 26 2013. The restaurants, La Toque and the Bank, feature delicious food and very attentive staff. The property itself is very nice. The gym was under construction so a makeshift gym was set up in a conference room. For noise sensitive people dogs and the road could be a small issue, but they didn't bother us much.
There were a few issues but hotel management handled them well. SPG Platinum members are supposed to be upgraded to best available on check-in and we weren't. But when I submitted a complaint that evening to Starwood, a manager Levi called me to offer the upgrade and an apology. He handled it very well. At check-out the same woman who checked us in promised to give us 500 SPG points because my in-laws misunderstood and didn't use the breakfast vouchers the first day, but she never gave us the points. Again after I submitted feedback to Starwood, another manager Nathan emailed me to apologize and offer some points as goodwill.
In summary, a few small issues, but management handled them well. Beautiful hotel and fantastic food. Will definitely stay there next time we're in Napa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA