We live in the Bay Area, and I have wanted to stay here, but generally, most people want to stay further up the valley. We had the opportunity to stay there this past weekend and I cannot rave enough about it. Service was wonderful. The rooms are large and the bathrooms wonderful. They have an evening shuttle to take you to restaurants in downtown Napa so you don't have to worry about driving, drinking or directions. Awesome. And the downtown Napa area is vibrant. Was a wonderful weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA