I've been to Napa many time, and had always stayed in St. Helena or Calistoga. I was very pleasantly surprised to find such a nice place so close to San Francisco. Everything about the hotel was top-notch. We're SPG Platinum this year, so we were lucky enough to get a suite. Nice! Separate bedroom, full kitchen, dining area and living room, with two baths.
Evening wine tasting and snacks are complimentary, there's a heated outdoor pool and a big spa. We didn't get to eat at La Toque, but the reviews of it are very good.
We did walk to the little food mall/gift shop just a few dozen yards from the hotel. Hog Island Oyster Co. is one of our favorites and we were thrilled to be able to have their remarkably good clam chowder and a couple of dozen oysters.
If you want to venture father away, you can easily walk to several very good restaurants or storefront wine shops where you can spend the whole afternoon tasting wines.
There's a $10 amenities fee, which usually annoys me, but this one included valet parking so I thought it was well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA