Spent our 8th wedding anniversary here in March and it was fantastic. Beautiful inside, super clean all-around and very comfortable beds. The WVN is a great home base for the Wine Train or just vineyard hopping (we recommend Saintsbury, about 7 miles away). Didn't get to use many of the facilities but the hotel is a long-block's walk to Oxbow Market (the Lemon Cookie ice cream from the ice cream stand will change your life) and a few extra blocks walk to town where there are several good restaurants. We were treated to a bottle of bubbly, chocolates and a Happy Anniversary card signed by the staff upon arrival--could not have asked for more. Love the Westin and will continue to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA