we stayed at one of suites but other than large nothing spectacular, big kitchen but not equipped for cooking (unless you call heating up things in a microwave cooking) and very traditional and not quite cozy or friendly furnishings. nice big bathtub and shower. the hotel has a policy they call 'green...' and for 5 $ less a day they don't change sheets, but also don't clean the room (?). Well.
The bar-bistro serves mediocre food, but the waiter was very attentive. there is an additional resort fee charged, which was new to us - I mean what for? We had buffet breakfast for the conference and that was very average and typical american. It worked for the conference, but I wouldn't book it so much for a romantic trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA