1,488 results
All reviewsoxbow marketspg platinumbank restaurantfull kitchenone bedroom suitewine tastingmodel bakeryvalet staffwalking distance to oxbowthe wine train stationbeautiful hotelupgraded to a suitean upgradedining tablewine countrydowntown areasilverado trail
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is excellent. I was there for two nights with my boyfriend and his dog. We found the service, staff, and amenities to be just about perfect. I don't know if the hotel is technically a five-star one, but the quality of the food, pool, service, rooms, etc make it one. We also stayed at the Fairmont in Sonoma, and this was the better of the two experiences.

• Stayed: June 2014
WestinNapa_CA, Front Office Manager at The Westin Verasa Napa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Hello Mbny_10:

Thank you for the great review and excellent feedback for us and all of our TripAdvisor readers. It means a lot to us to hear about such great guest experiences and thank again for sharing.

I hope you have a great rest of your summer and we’ll that we’ll see you on your next trip out to the Legendary Napa Valley.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Within walking distance to the Napa Wine Train. Beautiful rooms & huge with kitchen area. Dining on site very expensive. Nice pool area. Spoke to bell men to find out best places locals visit. They had great ideas. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adrienne J
WestinNapa_CA, Front Office Manager at The Westin Verasa Napa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Hello Adrienne J:

Thank you for the great review and feedback for us and all of our TripAdvisor readers. We strive to ensure great guest service and our bell staff and valet staff are a huge part of that.

It sounds like you had a great trip last October and it’s almost that time of year again. We’ll hope to see you back again this harvest season.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This is a nice Westin resort. We are spg members so we got upgraded to a suite which was very large. My only complaint about the room is that it didn't seem to be properly soundproofed between floors. I could hear every step the people above us took.

The location is about 10-15 minute walk to restaurants in downtown napa. It's very close to the oxbow market, which was great for breakfast every morning. But the hotel is next to a giant construction site that is really unattractive. I liked this hotel, but I think next time we're in napa valley we'll stay in one of the more charming towns.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NewYorker1025

NewYorker1025:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and our TripAdvisor readers and for both the positive aspects of your stay and the areas for improvement. The flood control bypass project happening near the property is a bit of an eye sore but when complete will be a beautiful green belt/park from our property all the way through to the center of town.

Thank you again for the review and I know you mentioned next time you visit Napa you plan on staying somewhere up valley, but we would love for you to come back and experience the hotel and the beautiful new park.

Have a great rest of the summer and we’ll hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We chose Napa for our family vacation and this hotel for our stay. I've stayed in different Westin hotels throughout my travels but the location of this one is just perfect, within walking distance from downtown and great restaurants. The front desk staff was always courteous and attentive even allowing us a late check out and free upgrade. The amenities are also great, with both adults and kids alike enjoying the nice swimming pool, outdoor dining, TVs in every room. We had a 2 bedroom + sofa bed suite, separate dining/lounge//kitchen, with a large balcony. Having a kitchen gave us flexibility if we just wanted to stay in our suite and make our own breakfast. The reason I'm giving them 4* is because the one time we ordered room service, the service was lacking. They messed up our order but was quickly resolved. It's a great place to stay with the family in Napa.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Hello BSiegel82:

Thank you for the great review and good feedback for us and our TripAdvisor readers. It sounds like a great family trip and I think you made a great choice going with the 2 bedroom suite. It’s a perfect way to enjoy the property and have plenty of space so that everyone’s not on top of each other.

We also appreciate the little bit of feedback for improvement about your in room dining order. I will speak to the team about this but I’m glad to hear that we were able to rectify your issues quickly.

Thank you again and we’ll hope to see you on your next trip up to Napa.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I spent a weekend in downtown Napa walking everywhere from my sanctuary at the Westin Verasa. The rooms were comfortable and spacious with plenty of work space and plug ins for electronics. Beds were heavenly with luxury linens and soft pillows guaranteeing a great night of sleep. Bathrooms were large with delightful rain water showers that felt luxurious and actually conserved water, amazing. There was also a fabulous tub for taking a bubble bath at the end of a day of wine tasting.

The salt water pool and jacuzzi with plenty of lounging space was heavenly. I wish I would have had the time to schedule a massage or spa treatment. If you didn't have room in the luggage for workout gear, never fear because for $5 you can rent workout clothes and shoes!

Service was extraordinary. La Toque is a Michelin-starred restaurant with an amazing wine list. From the hotel everything in downtown Napa is a short walk away. I enjoyed that once I arrived here I didn't need to drive anywhere during my stay. I will be back!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

InternationalGal:

Thank you for the amazing review and it sounds like you had a fabulous weekend getaway. We love to hear about great guest experiences and yours sounds like one of the best I’ve heard!

Thank you again for sharing and we’ll hopefully see you back up in Napa sooner than later and let us know so that we can help arrange a spa treatment out by the pool.

We’ll hope to see you soon.