Brand new hotel with Heavenly Beds in a reviving Napa downtown area. Like another reviewer wrote, we stayed at this hotel when it was newly opened after a week. The staff were all sweet and tried hard but definitely could used some training. I suspect with some experience under their belt, it will be fine. Other than the wait staff, this is a wonderful hotel and location for a romantic weekend. There's so much to do besides just wine tasting, like shopping, walking around the Copia, Bocci Ball. It's right next to the Wine Train and Oxbow Market. I love the prixe fixed lunches at Julia Child's restaurant or for a less expensive lunch, try Taylor's the hamburger joint. If you're a food junkie, like I am, the restaurant at the hotel is soooooooo delicious. I think it's probably pricey (we didn't pay) but it's worth it I was amazed because we were part of a very large group and everything was sooooo good. I forgot to mention that breakfast there was also terrific. Not your regular pancakes and bacon. There is too much to do for the short time we were there so we're definitely having to plan another trip soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA