The Westin Verasa Resort in Napa is a beautiful property in a very convenient location. The property is very elegant and is typical of most Westin properties. However as a Starwood member I was very dissappointed with the service I received. First, I was ignored at the front desk even though there were several employees available. After I made my presence completely obvious, they made excuses for ignoring us. Not a big deal, but combined with the rest of the problems it was typical of my experience.
I paid extra for a one-bedroom suite with a balcony, and the room was great. However, when I went out on the balcony, my view was of two massive air conditioning units that were blowing full blast my whole stay. Since I informed them that this was a special occasion I thought it was totally inconsiderate.
Also, eating in the restaurant was a mixed bag. The food was great, but they were out of several items on the menu and it took over 10 minutes to get a waiter to come over to our table.
One more thing. Room service stops at 11PM. If you are a night owl like me, you better plan ahead.
In my opinion, this is a beautiful property but the customer service side needs much improvement. If you can deal with that you will be fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA