“OMGeee...good, clean fun in Napa. It's about time!”
Review of Silo's

Silo's
Ranked #4 of 7 Concerts & Shows in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Silo's Music Room is a great little hot spot in the middle of Downtown Napa (at the Napa River Inn). They carry only Napa Valley Wines and every wine is available by the glass (including Opus and Quintessa!) They feature great entertainment of all genres every week (check the website for upcoming performers and dates) including Blues, Reggae, Rock, Motown, Country, Jazz, Cabaret, Folk, Contemporary, Standards, and even Comedy... something for everyone! Cheese plates, chips and salsa and great desserts are also on the menu.
Napa, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“OMGeee...good, clean fun in Napa. It's about time!”
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Friday night sing-a-long with Jukebox Jones Band, formerly Phoenix Rising. WOW!!! I got up and sang my heart out to a good ole country song and absolutely had the best time. Also watched some girls from Colorado work up the courage to get up and sing along! What an awesome time! Sang with the lead singer, Charlene and her daughter Stephanie; they helped keep me on track when I forgot the words, and while I was completely off tune! Hahaha! But it didn't matter. They made me feel that it was okay to be up there to have a great time and that's exactly what I did!!! A little emabarassing, but they finally convinced me to do it. I will definitely return!!! Great time in Napa, CA!!!!!

Visited June 2011
2 Thank CandyCamacho

Redding, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabulous Fun In Downtown Napa!”
Reviewed 1 September 2011

What a Fun place to spend and evening! The music and singing was GREAT! Every one of the band's musicians were top notch! There was a huge amount of local talent getting up to sing. I will continue to go back again and again! WooHoo! Next time will bring more friends/family!

Visited June 2011
3 Thank shastabarb
Sacramento, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“"Sing A Song" at Silo's is a guaranteed fun evening!”
Reviewed 22 August 2011

"Sing A Song" at Silo's is like karaoke with a live band and back up singers. You choose a song, you get up on stage with the band, and back up singers if you want. FUN to watch & listen, BIG fun to sing. Charlene Savelberg & Stephanie Hoegel, lead singers of Jukebox Jones (formerly Phoenix Rising) are VERY friendly, supportive & helpful, they're a big part of the evening. Don't miss this next time you're looking for fun on a Friday night in Napa. If you're lucky, they'll be a gap between customers wanting to sing and you'll get to hear Charlene and Stephanie sing, beautiful!

Visited May 2011
4 Thank Deniecerf
Lehi, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Silo's Sing-a-long”
Reviewed 17 August 2011

My husband and I went to Silo's when we visited family in Napa last March. We were only there for two days but had heard Silo's Sing-a-long was a MUST. The band basically does "live karaoke" on Friday's, at least that particular Friday! I did sing a couple songs and the lead singer (Charlene?) sang harmonies for me! Wow! They even let my husband play piano on a few songs. They were all extremely friendly and talented. My husband and I are both musicians, which is why this venue was suggested for us by friends. We will definitely go back again, as long as Jukebox Jones is running the show!

Visited March 2011
4 Thank BrimstoneRed
Houston, Texas
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Stylish”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We went on a Wednesday. There was a band that was just practicing at 7:30 in the evening and it was packed! The mood is easy-going and sexy. It was great! Definitely going back again.

2 Thank PrincessLea20