“"Birthday Present"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Balloons Above the Valley

Balloons Above the Valley
Ranked #2 of 23 Outdoor Activities in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Get Carried Away! Balloons Above The Valley has been voted Best Balloon Ride in Napa Valley 17 years in a row. Dance with the wind above Napa Valley in a colorful hot air balloon. Celebrate your celestial adventure with a festive champagne brunch where you can reminisce about your journey in a serene wine country setting. May The Winds Welcome You Softly
“"Birthday Present"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

What a Awesome to celebrate my Brothers 54 birthday.
It was really the Grate experience we had a wonderful flight over the vineyards of Napa. that mornig was Perfect no wind. just perfect. also thank u for the geat lunch.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

We were out in California for a week of exploring, and my wife wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride. We were planning on a Napa visit, so I checked with our travel agent who suggested Balloons Above the Valley. Wow! what an incredible experience. We had a wonderful flight over the Vineyards of Napa. The whole experience, from being picked up at the hotel, to the ride in the balloon, to the excellent brunch provided afterwards was absolutely amazing. Our pilot, David was very experienced, informative and humorous. I would recommend this company to averyone I know. We absolutely loved it!

Visited September 2013
Marietta, Ohio, United States
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Awesome adventure! Cross it off the bucket list!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

My husband and I booked this trip in September-- loved EVERY minute. Well worth the price to get an amazing trip followed by excellent breakfast. Something to put on your life list! Our pilot was professional and knowledgeable.

Visited September 2013
Miami, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breathtaking Experince”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

I did not know what to expect. But this experience over exceeded any of my expectations. The staff and service was incredible. I was overwhelmed when my friend & I arrived at the hotel late because we had caught some bad traffic coming from San Francisco and everyone was super accommodating. My advice is to stay in Napa if your going to take a balloon ride. It's a very early morning start and traffic is bad any day of the week. We received a general instruction pep talk from the staff and (quickly) enjoyed some coffee and pastries. The hotel was very nice & I would consider staying there next time.

We then hopped on clean shuttle buses and headed for the departing site. ( You guys should really consider getting some cup holders in there, almost dropped my coffee). The morning was simply perfect. Our guide was David. From what I had heard he's the best. If this is not true, it certainly was on this beautiful October morning. We took off quickly, way before the balloon next to us did. From what I can tell about the trip we went up way higher than any other balloon I could see. There were at least 20 other balloons in the distance some from other companies & one from Balloons over the Valley. David explained we had perhaps picked the perfect day to fly. The leafs had just started changing colors and fall was in full swing. The patches below us seemed like a quilt. They were brown, mustard, reds and simply gorgeous. I was previously worried about being cold, but the natural heat from the balloon kept all of us warm. It was crisp & beautiful at 3,000.00 Feet. Not windy or cold at all. Needless to say you should dress accordingly for winter weather. Napa is nippy that time of year. Being up there was very tranquil, which I didn't expect considering the other guest on the basket. I really hardly noticed they were there. Everyone is so struck by the natural beauty you hardly hear anyone talking.

When it was time to land, David's team found the perfect spot. We landed like an elevator ride. Not one jolt, it was a very gentle landing. I did not expect that at all. Unlike our other baskets we landed really near the hotel. So we arrived for our Champagne Brunch way in advance.

The champagne brunch was ridiculously large, didn't expect that many options for breakfast. By ridiculous I mean like amazing selections. The scrambled eggs even had melted cheese on them already. We ate outside but they had heated lamps so food was warm and so were we. We sat in the table with our group and they just kept pouring campaign.

I can finally check this off my bucket list and I would recommend you do too, with David at Balloons Above the Valley.

Palmetto, Georgia
“Once in a lifetime experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

This was our first time taking a balloon ride and it was awesome!The staff was very professional and our pilot Scott was very knowledgable and friendly.The view was incredible and the brunch after the ride was excellent.I would definitely recommend that if your in the area that you book a trip.