“great day”

Balloons Above the Valley
Ranked #2 of 27 Outdoor Activities in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Get Carried Away! Balloons Above The Valley has been voted Best Balloon Ride in Napa Valley 17 years in a row. Dance with the wind above Napa Valley in a colorful hot air balloon. Celebrate your celestial adventure with a festive champagne brunch where you can reminisce about your journey in a serene wine country setting. May The Winds Welcome You Softly
Reviewed 9 December 2013

took my wife on a great ride for are 25 anvereay had a the staff was wonderfull .the pilot was pointing ever thing out to all of us .and the breakfast was very good and lot of it .

There are newer reviews for Balloons Above the Valley

Reviewed 8 December 2013

My husband & I visited Napa Valley for the first time in August...A hot air balloon trip was at the top of our list for the visit. After some research, we decided on Balloons Above the Valley and couldn't have been happier. The staff was wonderful, professional, and knowledgeable. The brunch afterward was a nice touch as well. We would both highly recommend the experience to anyone visiting the Napa Valley.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

The Balloons Above the Valley was a joy from start to finish. The staff was very helpful in the booking and afterwards. The flight was as spectacular as I had hoped. The pilot was helpful in pointing out sights and explaining the balloon. The breakfast buffet afterwards was extensive and delicious. The highlight was having the pilot come to our table to chat and answer questions. I had to re-book due to illness and that was accomplished easily as there was someone who had just called and asked for a space on our sold out flight. I was not charged a cancellation fee and rebooked for a couple of weeks later. When we thought we might be tight on time, the staff person answering the phone offered to talk us to the launch site , if necessary. They were very friendly and accommodating. If I go again in Napa I would definitely use them.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

From start to finish, it was an excellent, magical and amazing experience. One of my life dreams become true with a little magical touch, and pulchritudinous Napa valley view. Enjoyable ride with Balloons Above the Valley. Exquisite breakfast after the ride and amazing customer service. I would do this again!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

From start to finish this was a well executed event and we loved it. This was the first time my husband or I had done such an excursion and we felt 100% safe and enjoyed the breathtaking views. Everyone who works for this company was friendly, courteous, gracious and appreciative of our business. This is a professional organization to the nth degree and we highly recommend people going to or living in the Napa Valley to take a balloon ride! Well done!

Driver Mike and pilot Scott were OUTSTANDING!

Also, the brunch was delightful!

Thank you for making the highlight of our week away so memorable.