“Amazing experience!!!”

Balloons Above the Valley
Ranked #2 of 27 Outdoor Activities in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Get Carried Away! Balloons Above The Valley has been voted Best Balloon Ride in Napa Valley 17 years in a row. Dance with the wind above Napa Valley in a colorful hot air balloon. Celebrate your celestial adventure with a festive champagne brunch where you can reminisce about your journey in a serene wine country setting. May The Winds Welcome You Softly
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Me and my husband had the most amazing day.Really good breakfast,brunch and the hot air ballon ride was breath taking!!!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We can now cross this off our bucket list! What a great ride. Very safe, interesting and the brunch was much more than I expected. Good people work here!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Balloons Above the Valley was the right choice for our balloon ride experience. The staff was friendly and made the whole morning fun and memorable. Our pilot was excellent and the ride was a complete blast. And to top it off breakfast afterward was absolutely delicious. Five stars all the way!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

My husband and I have never been hot air ballooning, and we wanted to do something different to remember our trip to Sonoma. The company was amazing to work with. We were picked up bright and early by the company, and we had the perfect day for hot air ballooning. Staff were polite, and we were provided with an amazing spread for breakfast. We will definitely do this again!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

My daughter and I took this ride 20 years ago and it was even more awesome this time. We went again with my 2 grandsons and they thought it was just the coolest ride. They were lost for words except to say "When are we coming back Grandma?" The pilots are not only fun but exremely knowledgable about flying the balloons. And, the brunch was absolutly delicious. We are all look forward to another balloon ride with BALLOONS ABOVE THE VALLEY. If you haven't done so, you must! :O)
Thank you for the great ride!!
Yolanda,Lisa,Dominic, & Demetri