“Service only exceeded by the views”

Balloons Above the Valley
Ranked #2 of 26 Outdoor Activities in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Get Carried Away! Balloons Above The Valley has been voted Best Balloon Ride in Napa Valley 17 years in a row. Dance with the wind above Napa Valley in a colorful hot air balloon. Celebrate your celestial adventure with a festive champagne brunch where you can reminisce about your journey in a serene wine country setting. May The Winds Welcome You Softly
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Service only exceeded by the views”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

From the moment I called their customer service team to schedule a ride with my daughter (an early Christmas present) I was impressed. Their pre-flight at the Marriott (including a nice coffee and rolls spread) was informative. We quickly boarded the basket and started our flight. Our pilot was fabulous - noting points of interest but not being overly talkative. The views were amazing. The basket was safe, comfortable and well designed. These folks know how to put the frosting on the cake by hosting their guests for a champagne brunch. Delicious and fun to connect with the others in your basket. Will be taking every family member on this flight with Balloons Above. Can't say enough positive things about the company and the experience.

Visited November 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magical celebration”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

From start to finish, it was one of the top 3 magical experiences in my life. The kindness of the balloonist and the staff made it even more special. So quiet at times, floating above the valley. I always felt safe and in good hands. They are knowledgeable and friendly. There was a delicious, generous breakfast afterwards. The pick up from the hotel was timely and welcome. I wear my sweatshirt all the time to remember my experience and can't wait to do it again!!

Visited August 2013
San Francisco, California
“Great Hot Air Balloon Experience”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Such a wonderful time. Perfect view, perfect hour long ride. It was my boyfriend's 21st birthday and it was very romantic!

Visited December 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Celebrating my Mom's 80th Birthday”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

WOW! what a special ways to celebrate my mother's 80th birthday, a dream come true for her. The staff was awesome and they even helped my mom get in and out of the basket. A balloon ride is something everyone one should experience and Balloons Above the Valley is the best!

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

It was a very nice experience! Very exciting! The company is organized and have a good staff! The breakfast is also really good. You must go!

Visited November 2013