Silverado Resort and Spa
The Meritage Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$359
US$294
Official Website
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$236
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$455
US$364
Best Western Plus Elm House Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$211
BestWestern.com
US$388
Orbitz.com
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$220
Travelocity
4,152 results
All reviewsgolf coursethe grilltennis courtsplay golfdriving rangemain buildingbeautiful groundsbedroom suitenapa valleyfull kitchennice propertyfitness centerthe cottageswine tastingwine countrycondogolfers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife and I spent 3 days at Silverado Resort and Spa and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our room was terrific, with a view of the golf course and the service was great. Both golf courses are fantastic, and both are unique. My wife loved the spa amenities and we both enjoyed The Grill restaurant. The resort is very convenient to downtown Napa, and there are so many wineries to tour, that you should plan them ahead of time. If you just want to stay at the resort, the Mansion Lounge is a great place to kick back, sip a glass of California wine and watch golfers finish the 18th hole. There are Happy Hours at The Grill with 50% off house wines (check for times). The restaurants at the resort offer a great variety of dishes for every preference. We are anxious to return, and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Call ahead of time and ask if there are rooms available with golf course view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
John E, General Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Ken,

Thanks so much for your review. I am glad you and your wife had a wonderful getaway and we'll look forward to your return.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I stayed there for four days attending a company training. The hotel complex is huge. It is embedded in a golf course. Cause I am not a golf player, I don't care. Right from the beginning the service at the reception was great. Everything was explained in detail. In order to bridge the long distances between the main house and my apartment, I had to take the bus. The apartment was great, very cozy with an extraordinary bed. What impressed me the most was the restaurant service in the main house. So friendly and service oriented. If I visit Napa again, this is my destination of choice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is always great to hear back from guests that had a wonderful experience with us. I was also happy to read that you enjoyed our restaurant and will make sure the associates in that department read your comments.

We hope you will be back to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We loved Silverado. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location is very convenient to the restaurants, wineries, and shops we wanted to visit. We used and enjoyed the gym and loved all of the various spa treatments at the spa. We had cocktails in the bar one night, and there was a good crowd. I would stay there again on my next trip to Napa area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank travelingfriend2000

I appreciate you letting us know your feedback about your visit with us. It is great to hear that you had a wonderful stay and that you found our associates friendly and helpful. These are the kind of reviews that make us proud! Hopefully it won't be too long before you can come back and visit us again.

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Booked a two bedroom and then needed to change to a one bedroom. Talked to the hotel several times and stated that they had one bedrooms all over the property and we could get one near our friends. When we went to check in, they told us we were on the opposite side of the property. We asked about getting a closer room, and they said they were fully booked and didn't have anything available. We get to our room and find a hair in the refrigerator. Called the front desk and they somehow had a room open near our friends. We go to the room and people are staying in it. About 30 minutes later they get us another room. Talked to manager and said "it was just one hair". We will not be staying here again, and would never recommend this place to anyone. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Ka1865
John E, General Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Ka1865,

I appreciate the review and was saddened to hear that you did not have an enjoyable stay with us. In reading your review it sounds like there was some miscommunication at our Front Desk and for that I do apologize. I will follow up to see why you were told different information. I also want to say how deeply sorry we are to hear of the hair in your refrigerator. I can assure you that this is something that rarely happens here as we have an outstanding Housekeeping Department that normally receives rave reviews. With that said, we will take a look at our inspection process to make sure the rooms are as spotless as they should be. Thank you for bringing these items to my attention and do hope you will reconsider and come back and stay with us again. I am confident your next experience with us would be much more pleasant.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Checked in last night 2/28/2014. I must say that the experience of all things “Silverado” has been unimpressive to say the least. Starting with a cold reception. Not from your staff, rather the room. 55 degrees? Thermostat was turned off? Could no one have turned the heat on, given there was a reservation? Too hard to have the night staff turn it off if there was a cancellation? Room amenities? A television in the bedroom, that does not change channels? Nice… A bed that sags? My wife was in the middle of the bed, I was on the side, the bed sags enough in the middle, I could not help but to fall into the middle during the night. As a result. I hugged the edge of the bed… There is also an air leak on one of the windows. With the wind this morning being what it was, the sound of crushing an empty water bottle could be heard as the room breathed… Not conducive to a good sleep, let me say… My favorite occurred this morning. Woke up to do a little work, have some coffee (side note: Too hard to put real creamer in the rooms? Hell Denny’s can do it, I’d think at $250 a night, you could spring for it) light the “fire log” and watch the weather for the day…. Seems someone (perhaps policy) shut the flu to the fireplace, as a result I jumped up, spilt the coffee and have a black hand from the handle inside the Fire Place. The Coup de gras..The TV, just turned off. When I turned it back on, a buzz and the smell of burning plastic was evident. It would not stop buzzing. I had to pull the TV out and unplug it to stop it. Too add insult to injury, the room has a draft, to the point that it will not keep a negative pressure allowing the fireplace smoke to be drawn into the chimney. The result, smoke filling the Living room, causing the smoke detector to alarm. Thank you very much for the great stay in Napa. It has defiantly been a memorable one… With all of the events this morning, the wife didn’t need to sleep in… We’ve got things to do…

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steveracers
John E, General Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Steve,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry that you did not have the kind of experience you were hoping for when you stayed with us this past weekend. I do apologize for the challenges you had during your visit. We did receive the email you sent us while you were in your room and I do know that our Front Office manager had reached out to you in the hope of turning things around for you. From your review, it does not sound like we were able to do that for you. Please know that I am following up with several departments today to get feedback as to why some of the issues you mentioned were not done prior to your visit. This is obviously not the kind of review we like to hear from our guests, but I do appreciate you bringing this to my attention.