Silverado Resort and Spa
The Meritage Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$364
US$249
Official Website
US$244
US$216
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$170
SENZA Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$335
US$157
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$359
US$379
US$307
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$234
4,152 results
All reviewsgolf coursethe grilltennis courtsplay golfdriving rangemain buildingbeautiful groundsbedroom suitenapa valleyfull kitchennice propertyfitness centerthe cottageswine tastingwine countrycondogolfers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We were there to look at having our wedding there. The staff was really friendly, and Mark was really helpful in showing the different venue sites available. The golf course looks well maintained! Mark was really knowledgeable and friendly. Would like to come back and play golf sometime!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luke H
John E, General Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thanks so much for your kind review. I am glad to read that you were impressed by our staff, particularly Mark. We would love to have you back for a round of golf and maybe even your wedding! Please come back and stay with us soon.

Warm Regards,

John Evans
Managing Director

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We arrived for a conference only to discover that the reservation made by the company was for the next day. They accommodated us, but our room was the equivalent of a motel room of another era, replete with under the window wall air conditioner and an old Phillips TV that only showed a few channels, all quite snowy, so that watching it was not worth the time. The room had been cleaned, but there was no soap and even when we requested it we only received 1 bar so that we had to share it with the shower. The next day after the room was cleaned there still was only the one bar, so that I had to call again before finally receiving a bar of soap for the sink and replacement shampoo. Calling was another issue, as there was no answer at Housekeeping, Concierge or the Front Desk. What was so frustrating was that everyone we knew at the conference had very comfortable two room suites with flat screen TVs. There was no sense asking to move as we were only there for three nights, but as the spouse of the conference attendee who was recuperating from surgery I ended up spending a lot of time alone in that dismal room.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite as close to the main building as possible, as the rooms are spread out and you have to walk a lot. They do have carts that will pick you up, but then again, you have to reach someone by phone, and wait.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank NMLNP
John E, General Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

I would like to extend my thanks to you for taking the time to let us know about your visit with us. I am sorry to hear that your stay was less than exceptional and that you did not enjoy the room you stayed in. We do have many other additional options to choose from and most all of the rooms on property have recently been remodeled. I do hope that you have the opportunity to return and experience one as I am confident you will have a much better experience.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Warm Regards,
John Evans
Managing Director

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed here for my birthday because I wanted to check out the tennis club on site. Lots of tennis courts, most were empty because golf seems to be more popular I guess. Anyways, we paid for a group lesson with the tennis pro and that was fun. The restaurant was kind of upscale but affordable. Sadly, the room was old, out of date but comfortable. At 1am, we awoke to a loud domestics violence argument across the hall. We quickly called security to check it out as we heard glass being thrown. To make a long story short, we had to call security three times before the local sheriff arrive at 2am to make an arrest. Needless to say, we did not get a good nights rest. But this is not the hotel's fault, just an lucky incident.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank doccao
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We came to this hotel to relax for a night. We arrived at 3.45 and were told check in was not until 4.00. We then eventually got to check in at 4.15 and there was renovations going on in the room next door. I rang the spa to book in for a massage to get away from the noise and it was booked out.
I called reception to asked when work would finish and I was told at 5. I had to call again at 6 to say it was still going on. The work eventually finished around 6.20.

Dinner in the grill was lovely and the staff there couldn't have been more helpful. We really enjoyed dinner and a few drinks.

Check out then was 11am which I think is a bit early considering you can't check in until 4.

I would not stay here again as I think it's a bit expensive for what you actually get.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I was a bit nervous after reading previous responses about the hotel and its age. My mom, sister and I stayed at the Silverado in a condo type room. It was wonderful! Wisteria growing over the balcony, kitchenette, big bed, small bathroom, but we didn't hang around in the bathroom. We had a king size bed and a cot. Perfect for us girls. The living room are was very comfy for us to chat and relax together. Over my regular budget but for a special time with family it was worth it!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sheila P