4,399 results
All reviews golf course the grill tennis courts play golf driving range main building beautiful grounds napa valley bedroom suite full kitchen nice property fitness center the cottages wine tasting wine country condo golfers
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I had a wonderful time at the Silverado resort. Even more impressing was the staff at The Grill, the restaurant on site. I was taken care of by a wonderful waitress by the name of Nataly. It was her first week working there but she was great! My boyfriend and I will be returning next year!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Kim B, Front Office Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Samantha J,

We thank for your positive feedback on The Grill Restaurant here at Silverado Resort & Spa.

Your message has been shared with the Team, please be rest assured we will let Nataly know of her amazing service at your table. We strive in giving our guest, which is you, the service that you deserve.

We take pleasure in hearing great comments and sincerely hope we will see you soon.
Your message has been shared with the Silverado Resort & Team.

We are happy your stay was a memorable one

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Silverado for a few nights to visit Napa. If you are looking for a self contained resort this is the perfect resort. We had visited only for a place to sleep but enjoyed sunset walks of the grounds. We had a beautifully appointed condo. Keep in mind the 2nd floor condos do not have a lift.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We booked a two bedroom cottage style unit. Very quaint, quiet with all the necessary amenities. The beds were excellent. The gated pool was steps away. Two shouts to folks who were exceptional.

1) Mark L. who is part of the bell staff. We found him several times at the entrance to the main Mansion building. Early on, we had a few questions about where to find things and we received a tremendous description of the property and its fine offerings. Mark is was really helpful during our entire stay.

2) Stanley M. who is the Guest Service Mgr. We had a bit of a mix up on our part. We booked the check out for Friday and should have been Saturday. The resort was very busy and nearly fully reserved but Stanley handled our situation and had us move to another terrific suit for our last night.

We really enjoyed the resort and the folks who work there. We recommend it for sure and we look forward to coming back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2018

If you are a golfer with deep pockets this is a great place for you. The golf course is indeed beautiful and perfectly maintained. For others, the amenities and environment do not match the price. I was staying there for a wedding. Had an upgraded suite which had average amenities. My room was not cleaned until 4 in the afternoon - very surprising for a high end resort. The amenities in the room were meagre and the coffee pods for the coffee machine were not replenished - nor was the soap in the bathroom. Had the buffet breakfast in the Grill Room and the extent of the buffet was limited - again ordinary rather than special. My major criterion for a hotel is whether I would return next time I'm in town and here the answer is no.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Nina S
Kim B, Front Office Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Nina S,

First of all thank you for taking the time to provide us with your constructive feedback.

Your message has been shared with the Silverado Resort Team, please be rest assured that we'll be taking immediate corrective action in order to improve our Housekeeping services.

Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay, I hope you will consider The Silverado Resort & Spa on your next visit to Napa so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly prior to your next visit to Napa at kim.bentley@silveradresort.com

It'll be my pleasure to personally take care of your room reservations and to make sure your next stay is a memorable one.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo. It was very clean and had everything we could need. The problem was it was very far from the spa and main building and pool area. The pool for the condo we were in was not heated and not kept really clean.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Kim B, Front Office Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Pam T,

Please accept my deepest apologies for the missed service opportunities you experienced during your last stay with the pools and that you were placed very far from the Spa and the Main Mansion.

Please be rest assured that we have reported your comment to Engineering, they will take the necessary action in correcting the cleanliness of the pool. Please note that our pools on property are all cold except for the Mansion pool. We do have a Jacuzzi at the main pool as well as the Spa that you can enjoy.

If at all possible I would like to offer you my personal services during your next visit to our beautiful Resort and make sure that you have a room in the Mansion area.

Please feel free to contact me at kim.bentley@silveradoresort.com to better deliver the guest service you deserve.