4,400 results
All reviews golf course the grill tennis courts play golf driving range main building beautiful grounds napa valley bedroom suite full kitchen nice property fitness center the cottages wine tasting wine country condo golfers
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I just completed a conference at the Silverado Resort & Spa. The front desk is beyond unorganized, they don't give your guests the rooms they book (ie. you book a room with 2 beds, they give you a king so your kids have to sleep on the floor). They don't care that guests have to wait hours to get into their hotel rooms (guest didn't get their rooms until 8pm/9pm).

The group reservations billing is shady as well. They charge full price for no-show guest rooms but then don't include those rooms in your total room quantities to meet your minimums. They don't honor your contract for room types, upgrades, or amenities.

The only positive is the Food & Beverage department staff is amazing, Rachel was very helpful and responsive, Ed, Jeff and Tyler were very accommodating bartenders at all of our events. The food was excellent at the banquet events and the Grill.

The worst part is the hotel did nothing to fix any of the errors. Smokey rooms, rooms without Air Conditioning, guests in tiny rooms when they booked a suite. I will not be bringing back my annual conference to the Silverado Resort.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel- you don't get the room you book
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
6  Thank 201ambern
Kim B, Front Office Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear 201ambern,

We want to thank you for your constructive feedback due to the room situation upon checking in to the Resort and then for your kind words regarding Rachel, Ed, Jeff & Tyler. I can see that it was not a pleasant stay and we will use this as a stepping tool to better serve our incoming guests. Our deepest apologies that we fell short of meeting your group expectations and your expectations as a guest.

I hope you will reconsider Silverado Resort & Spa in the future so that we can give you the correct service that you deserve. We would like to create a better delivery on guest service.

Should you have any more feedback, please do not hesitate in contacting me at kim.bentley@silveradoresort.com
It will be my pleasure to personally take care of you.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I had a wonderful time at the Silverado resort. Even more impressing was the staff at The Grill, the restaurant on site. I was taken care of by a wonderful waitress by the name of Nataly. It was her first week working there but she was great! My boyfriend and I will be returning next year!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Kim B, Front Office Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Samantha J,

We thank for your positive feedback on The Grill Restaurant here at Silverado Resort & Spa.

Your message has been shared with the Team, please be rest assured we will let Nataly know of her amazing service at your table. We strive in giving our guest, which is you, the service that you deserve.

We take pleasure in hearing great comments and sincerely hope we will see you soon.
Your message has been shared with the Silverado Resort & Team.

We are happy your stay was a memorable one

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Silverado for a few nights to visit Napa. If you are looking for a self contained resort this is the perfect resort. We had visited only for a place to sleep but enjoyed sunset walks of the grounds. We had a beautifully appointed condo. Keep in mind the 2nd floor condos do not have a lift.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We booked a two bedroom cottage style unit. Very quaint, quiet with all the necessary amenities. The beds were excellent. The gated pool was steps away. Two shouts to folks who were exceptional.

1) Mark L. who is part of the bell staff. We found him several times at the entrance to the main Mansion building. Early on, we had a few questions about where to find things and we received a tremendous description of the property and its fine offerings. Mark is was really helpful during our entire stay.

2) Stanley M. who is the Guest Service Mgr. We had a bit of a mix up on our part. We booked the check out for Friday and should have been Saturday. The resort was very busy and nearly fully reserved but Stanley handled our situation and had us move to another terrific suit for our last night.

We really enjoyed the resort and the folks who work there. We recommend it for sure and we look forward to coming back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2018

If you are a golfer with deep pockets this is a great place for you. The golf course is indeed beautiful and perfectly maintained. For others, the amenities and environment do not match the price. I was staying there for a wedding. Had an upgraded suite which had average amenities. My room was not cleaned until 4 in the afternoon - very surprising for a high end resort. The amenities in the room were meagre and the coffee pods for the coffee machine were not replenished - nor was the soap in the bathroom. Had the buffet breakfast in the Grill Room and the extent of the buffet was limited - again ordinary rather than special. My major criterion for a hotel is whether I would return next time I'm in town and here the answer is no.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Nina S

Dear Nina S,

First of all thank you for taking the time to provide us with your constructive feedback.

Your message has been shared with the Silverado Resort Team, please be rest assured that we'll be taking immediate corrective action in order to improve our Housekeeping services.

Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay, I hope you will consider The Silverado Resort & Spa on your next visit to Napa so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly prior to your next visit to Napa at kim.bentley@silveradresort.com

It'll be my pleasure to personally take care of your room reservations and to make sure your next stay is a memorable one.