4 people have started booking this hotel
US$303
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$303
Hurb
US$275
PricelineUS$295
WyndhamUS$338
eDreamsUS$303
4,749 results
All reviews golf course the grill tennis courts play golf main building beautiful grounds one bedroom suite napa valley full kitchen the cottages wine tasting wine country condo golfers quinn mansion clinic
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2019

Went there for an extended wedding and enjoyed all of the resort amenities. Individual suites are located by the golf course in independent townhouses, with lots of privacy. The food was very tasty in all meals, the service attentive including the shuttle vans to take one around. There is even a separate deli on site late risers and early eaters.

Room tip: Golf Views and Near the Main Building
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2019 via mobile

I am fortunate to work for a company that had a meeting here and paid for its employees to have golf and spa sessions. I had a wonderful massage with Christine V and a Silverado Blue facial with Lisa. Both were wonderful. My skin never looked better after the treatment and I was so relaxed from the massage. I liked that they give you a handout of what products were used so you can buy them on-site. Because I was carrying my luggage on to the plane, I didn’t purchase anything that day but will order when I get home. The Ultra-Moisturizing Polarized Water Serum is amazing.... The spa is busy, but quiet. Book your sessions in advance so you can do everything you want.

I also enjoyed the food, bar, and meeting room experience. Our meeting went very smoothly and the staff was on top of every detail. Breakfast and snacks were plentiful.

My sleeping room was very nice as well, with plenty of bathroom area for cosmetics and hair appliances, a lovely shower and a lot of closet space. They include a scale, blow dryer, and lighted magnifying mirror so you really are all set. I appreciated the Kerug, small refrigerator, and a safe for my laptop. Cleaning service was very good as well.

My coworkers golfed and loved the course, raving about how perfectly maintained it is.

When in Napa, you definitely want to dine. Great restaurants a short uber ride away.

I would not say this about many properties, but I could be comfortable here for a long stay. If you like spas, I think you’ll be very happy here.

Napa at its best. I cannot wait to return.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Deverelle
Reviewed 19 February 2019

I have a newfound appreciation for Tennis after participating in the 2018 PBI World Tennis Camp at Silverado. Local Pros Katie, Quinn, and John will hone in on your game's shortcomings and challenge you to improve. Which is genuinely why I've become a returning customer and fan of their techniques. Highly recommend you stop by and see for yourself. Great bunch of people.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

I was surprised we had to pay for spa use even with our high room rate. Guests only get $20 off what the public pays, which I think is pathetic since you’re looking at $300 a night for a room, with the the resort fee. The sauna and other spa facilities are gendered, so it’s not great for couples. The pool facility outside of the spa is surprisingly shabby. I feel very ripped off.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2019

Nice location for the hotel. Easy to get to downtown Napa (11 min) or to nearby wineries. Stayed in a attached 2-bedroom on the eighth hole. Very comfortable. Good deck with view of the course. Furnishings seemed a bit dated, but not an obstacle. Enjoyed it.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends