“A little piece of heaven!”

and 1 more site!
Candlelight Inn Napa Valley
Ranked #7 of 22 Napa B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My husband and I brought out son and daughter in law to Napa to celebrate his 30th birthday and their first anniversary. We stayed in the cottage and they stayed in the main house. What a romantic find, fireplace in each room and comfy beds. The staff was wonderful and the breakfast each morning was delicious! The grounds are beautiful and peaceful, we will be back for another taste of heaven!

Room Tip: Loved the cottage.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
SamNeft, Owner at Candlelight Inn Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2015

Sounds like you two had a great time exploring Napa with starting out at Robert Mondavi Winery.
Glad you enjoyed your stay and breakfast too.

Look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

We booked the place well in advance, good thing because it was full.
Scott, the concierge greeted us upon arrival and gave us some helpful tips. We were within 20 minutes of Mondavi, unfortunately it is the only reservation we made. We couldn't find dinner after the twilight tour.
Breakfast the next morning at the inn, was superb!
Egg omelette crepe with fresh juice, a smoothie, and a not so sticky bun. Everything cooked to perfection!
Unfortunately, Due to a airline changing of flight times we had to cut our two day visit to one.
Sam the host, and owner was very kind and gracious about it.
Look forward to returning next year.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
SamNeft, Owner at Candlelight Inn Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

Thank you for your stay with us ! And, the glad Scott was able to help you with your plans even with the airlines challenges...

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Sam and the staff at the Candlelight Inn made our stay perfect. The place was clean, quiet, great food for breakfast, comfortable beds. The Inn was able to put together a tremendous package that included a hot air balloon ride which was spectacular.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the Garden View room that was on the end of the house and had a back door to the pool/pat...
2  Thank ECorreiajr
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The Inn had lots of nice details all over. Starting from the chocolates and champagne they had served us because we where at our honeymoon. Everyone made us feel very like at home and special. The pool seemed to be very clean and had heater. The breakfast was very good! Overall just flawless!

1  Thank pablito_07
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We recently spent two nights at the Candlelight Inn and enjoyed our stay. Scott and Dan were extremely helpful in getting us settled and provided great insight on how to tackle our first visit to Napa. The breakfast was a highlight and is not to be missed!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I thought this would be my dream retreat spot, taking a break from Momhood for a night. VERY expensive but so many great reviews, I was certain it would be worth it. I loved the garden/pool area and went there immediately to read/doze. THANK YOU laundry ladies for cranking the Spanish station radio and singing along. Good grief! And then a young couple went into the pool with excessive PDA. Awkward. Room was beautiful. Didn't use the whirlpool/jacuzzi tub so no comment there. Went into town for a taco. Where are the taquerias when you need one? Found my way to Oxbow Mkt. on the east side of river. Loved it! Felt like I was in Europe! Returned to room with a raging headache, tried to read but my neighboring room guests had arrived and were so loud and the walls were so thin and their open window was next to my open balcony door, that I just covered my head with my pillow and prayed that they'd go to bed soon. Thankfully around 9:30 pm, they were quiet. The next morning I was not in the mood to be social and the owner was chatting it up with some guests in the b-fast room. I asked the b-fast lady if I could eat outside by pool. No, no glass out there. So I asked if I could eat at the dining table in the adjacent room and she kindly set me a place. B-fast was fantastic, but my stay there was not worth almost $300. I left a page full of notes regarding my dissatisfaction, but no reply from owners. My quest continues for a beautiful, quiet (silent) place to retreat within an hour of my home (Santa Rosa area). If any of you readers can help me out..........please post!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
SamNeft, General Manager at Candlelight Inn Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

“Thank-you for staying with us. Your written note in the roombook was very positive.”

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We are experienced B&B visitors. The Candlelight Inn ranks among the best that we have enjoyed. Rooms are fresh and pleasant, service is extraordinary either from Sam, the owner/inn keeper to Scott or Dan the very competent assistants. We were met with a warm greeting and departed as one of the family. Breakfast is a delight and always a surprise each morning. You need to book well in advance, the Inn is very popular.

Room Tip: The three main floor rooms, although more expensive, are desirable for location and king sized beds.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank MontanaBunkhouse

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and enjoyment with staying in the cottage.