Andaz Napa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
2,171 results
All reviewsglass of winelarge loftnon alcoholic drinksterrace barparking garageloft roomrain showerself parkmini barwithin walking distanceheart of downtownfire pitmodern hotelhardwood floorsdouble sinkssoaking tubhuge shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2013

As the owner of a Travel Company, I often stay at hotels without letting them know I am a travel agent. I recently stayed at the Andaz Napa and it was one of the best, if not the best, hotel experiences I have ever had. Right when we walked into the hotel we were greeted with a smile and a glass of wine. All the staff members wanted to know how are stay was and if there was anything they could do to make it better. This is how every hotel should operate. I will be sending all my clients to the Andaz Napa.

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the courtyard and we loved it
1  Thank MatthewLyle
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The room we had was big with large windows to let in lots of light. It's very tastefully furnished. The bathroom was equally large with walk in shower and double basin. We were excited about the rainshower style head but sadly the water flow wasn't enough to make it satisfying. The bed was comfy and the free mini-bar is a good gimmick. The concierge staff were lovely and helpful. All the staff wear casual clothes which I found odd and made it hard to know who was an employee and who was a guest. Breakfast service was slow and nothing outstanding. It's situated right in the heart of Napa city and close to some good wineries. The parking is in a council car park out the back which is inconvenient and you're out in the weather plus you've got to go up to level three - but at least it's free. Overall, a very good hotel for those wine tasting.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

What a great hotel! Thrilled with this selection. Upon arrival, you're treated to a glass of wine and quick check-in by the first employee you meet at the door - no check-in counter or lines.
The room is outstanding - we upgraded to a suite, which has a separate lounging/seating area from the bedroom.
The bed and the bedding was fantastic - laying in bed was like getting a warm hug.
The bathroom has double sinks and plenty of counter-top space. It'd be nice if the toilet was closed off from the rest of the bathroom, but that's a minor criticism.
Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks in the mini-bar are free and restocked every day.
There was plenty of storage space to fit all of our belongings for a six day stay (and both my wife and I are serial overpackers).
Parking is free (as it is throughout most of Napa, apparently).
The Hotel is located in a great spot in Napa, on 1st and Franklin. It's a casual, 15-minute walk or five minute drive to Oxbow Market (great place to pick up lunch or even a tre-casual dinner), a little closer to Napa Mill and yet closer to the shops and restaurants that line 1st Street and Main Street.
The kicker is that the Andaz Farmer's Table (hotel restaurant) served up excellent food apps and burgers (try the 777 for a great treat).
Getting out to vineyards in both Sonoma and Napa was a breeze - less than a mile from the main drag linking both communities.
This was our second trip to the Napa/Sonoma area and, while no slight to the Fairmont in Sonoma, this hotel experience was far better.
I would agree with others that this hotel is more geared to a slightly hipper crowd - if you want a peaceful and quiet, pastoral trip, then check out the Fairmont. if you want to be in the middle of everything, then this is an excellent choice!

Room Tip: When reserving a room, you can also opt to secure an upgrade if possible. It costs a few dollars more, but, for us, it was worth it for the additional space.
Reviewed 10 December 2013

My husband and I stayed here for the weekend while in Napa. I have not one complaint. My little niece wanted to stay the night with us and they helped us create an extra sleeping space for her. They really did all they could to make sure we were comfortable. Room was large and sunny, bed and linens were great. All was well! Would return here for sure! Thank you!!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

The Andaz was just voted one of the best hotels in California but it wasn't the best for us. What we did like was the room setup with a sitting area and 2-way fireplace. I liked the huge shower and 2 sink vanity also. The best part was free non-alcoholic drinks in the mini bar and they refilled it. What we did not like in the room was the big tub outside the bathroom in the bedroom. There were several places you could trip over especially in the night-the rug on the wood flour, the tile threshold around the bath tub and the tile threshold to the bathroom. The dark hallways which were lit by dim sconces may look nice but not great for older people. The lobby was small and the bar was right there next to the check in area. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would not recommend it for the older than 60 crowd. It is downtown Napa so you can walk to shops and restaurants and parking is free staying at the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends