2,283 results
All reviewsglass of winelarge loftnon alcoholic drinksterrace barloft roomparking garagerain showerself parkmini barwithin walking distanceheart of downtownfire pitmodern hotelhardwood floorsdouble sinkssoaking tubhuge shower
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Andaz Napa yes you may have now become my favourite hotel in the world, or at least very close. The location was great right in downtown Napa and was very convenient to visit wineries/restaurants across the region. There were several great restaurants in walking distance too. When you arrive you are treated impressively with helpful, friendly staff handling everything seamlessly as they hand you a welcome drink. My room was amazing, it was an upgrade from standard suites, but was still great value. I had a separate sitting area, a huge comfortable bed, an impressive soaker tub setup in the middle of the room so I could watch tv, read, or even stare out at the view, all the time with my fireplace going. It also had a huge relaxing separate shower. When I did leave my room, I had great experiences hanging out around the fire pits on the wonderful terrace during happy hour. Lots of great comfortable places to sit, it had a relaxed pace so it was easy to meet people and make new friends. The typical Andaz touches like free snacks, wifi and soft drinks was that extra icing on the cake. Wonderful hotel, I will be back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We loved our stay. It was our first visit to an Andaz hotel, and the service, from the complimentary drinks at check-in to fresh lime/lemon water in the lobby each day - was excellent. There are strange dark hallways, but the rooms are open and airy - even ours, which mostly faced inward and barely had a view. We used Hyatt points for our stay, and the amenities in our king suite were all great, including the shower, in-room bathtub, fireplace, TVs (multiple!), and bed. We really enjoyed having a drink outside at Mercantile Social each night, and breakfast at the Farmer's Table - especially the Model Bakery English muffins! - was also excellent. I'd highly recommend this place as a home base for wine country. Even though most of downtown Napa was under construction and not exactly scenic, the Andaz was a sunny, relaxing home base for a trip to this area. As for parking, we took advantage of free self-parking at the convenient lot next door.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I came to Napa for my birthday and chose to stay at the Andaz downtown. The staff was very friendly, the location was perfect to restaurants and great antique shops. It was also an easy drive to multiple vineyards. We stayed in a corner room so we had an excellent view of wine country and downtown Napa. The beds were very soft and cozy. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a vacation and is willing to spoil themselves!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Meredith S
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The customer service was excellent at this hotel.

Who could argue with a hotel that offers you a complimentary glass of wine upon check in?

There was always fresh water in the lobby after a day of walking about the town of Napa and people ready to help you out.

The room I was in was spacious and clean. The bathroom was awesome with a rain shower. The food, while pricey for room service, was with the eat clean diet.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bluewater08
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We booked two rooms, one for my husband and I and one for my cousin. When we arrived at the hotel we were offered a comfortable place to sit, a glass of wine and a massage! A few minutes later one of the staff came to say he had upgraded our rooms.
We went up to check out our rooms and they were really nice. Very clean, nicely decorated, shower with a rain head and massage, very comfortable bed, nice living room area and large flat screen TV that rotated between the living area and bed area (which we never even turned on) too much to see in Napa! I can't say enough good things about this hotel. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends