2,283 results
All reviewsglass of winelarge loftnon alcoholic drinksterrace barloft roomparking garagerain showerself parkmini barwithin walking distanceheart of downtownfire pitmodern hotelhardwood floorsdouble sinkssoaking tubhuge shower
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The rooms are well appointed . We stayed in April. Great lighting, marble floors, great desks, emphasis on conservation, great pillows. The bar is hopping at night AND the breakfast bar is hopping in the morning. The customer service by every employee is outstanding. BEST:: Location in Downtown Napa. The employees are very informative about Napa Valley & coordinating taxis & Limos. Start here at this location (Andaz). Located near many great wineries, restaurants, and golf !!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We recently stayed 3 nights at the Andaz Napa. This was centrally located in downtown Napa and in walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Our room was top-notch. Beautifully decorated, contemporary, clean and spacious. The staff was very warm and welcoming. We received great customer service throughout our stay. We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We opted for an upgraded room with a large 2-person tub in the room & fireplace. WELL WORTH IT.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly_LTU
Reviewed 20 April 2014

From the white marble bathroom with walk-in rain shower, soaker tub and superior service, this is now my favorite hotel in Napa. The bed was extremely comfortable. I loved enjoying the morning paper with a cup of tea and the fireplace burning. Complimentary snacks and beverages with welcoming chocolates made it feel like a home away from home.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We decided to stay in Napa for one night instead of driving through. The lovely Kris at reception gave us an excellent deal on a suite which included a fireplace, enormous bathroom and fabulous bath. Along with the complimentary drink he also gave us complimentary champagne when I told him we were on our honeymoon and were one of the first gay couples in the UK to get married. We loved it so much we stayed another night. It is undoubtedly the best hotel we've stayed in.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Andaz Napa yes you may have now become my favourite hotel in the world, or at least very close. The location was great right in downtown Napa and was very convenient to visit wineries/restaurants across the region. There were several great restaurants in walking distance too. When you arrive you are treated impressively with helpful, friendly staff handling everything seamlessly as they hand you a welcome drink. My room was amazing, it was an upgrade from standard suites, but was still great value. I had a separate sitting area, a huge comfortable bed, an impressive soaker tub setup in the middle of the room so I could watch tv, read, or even stare out at the view, all the time with my fireplace going. It also had a huge relaxing separate shower. When I did leave my room, I had great experiences hanging out around the fire pits on the wonderful terrace during happy hour. Lots of great comfortable places to sit, it had a relaxed pace so it was easy to meet people and make new friends. The typical Andaz touches like free snacks, wifi and soft drinks was that extra icing on the cake. Wonderful hotel, I will be back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends