“Nice view but lots others are better”

Artesa Vineyards & Winery
Ranked #7 of 200 things to do in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Built right into the mountain, this uniquely situated winery offers visitors a cool mountain aura while tasting the wine.
Reviewed 20 April 2014

With so many wineries to choose from this one is great for groups, tours and those interested in membership. For us because it was just the two of us and we were not part of a group it was difficult to get staff attention especially since we had a voucher. However the building is beautiful, unique contemporary design, but I preferred some of the other smaller more into its wineries.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Lovely facility, I recommend the cheese and wine tasting experience. Make reservations early. I really enjoy their wines.

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the winery and was completely own over by the views upon arrival. Something akin to the tea plantations of Munnar in India. The meal was great and I loved the fact that we were seated with their wine 'cave' amongst barrels and barrels of wine stacked ceiling high. It was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Artesa is by far a favorite winery for my wife and I. We have taken a number of people here, and everyone has enjoyed the visit. The service is great, and the staff attentive and fun.

On a clear day the view outside is spectacular.

I highly recommend Artesa ... there is not a wine in the place that I don't like ... and I just cannot say that about other wineries.

1  Thank DennisAtkinson
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We are members because of the wine, the views and the service.

On this last visit we did the wine & tapas tasting with Daniel. He was so young looking that I had to tease him, "what does someone so young know about wine?"

Well, he knew a lot and made our tasting very enjoyable.

We finally got to meet Shaunie, our wine club rep. Just as nice in person as she is on the phone.

For awesome views and wine, visit Artesa.