“Dean Gross is the BEST!”
Review of Beau Wine Tours

Beau Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 44 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Beau Wine Tours offers custom Napa Valley wine tours and luxury transportation throughout the Bay Area. Whether you are visiting Napa Valley's wine country or San Francisco, our experienced Napa wine tour staff will help you plan the ultimate insider getaway. From wine novice to experienced connoisseur, we can custom design a Napa Valley wine tour to meet your needs. Our dedicated staff has developed extensive relationships with both the small family "boutique" Napa wineries, as well as the larger well-known wine estates; allowing Beau Wine Tours access and privileges for our clients which are not generally afforded to the public. Let our professional Napa wine tour guides show you the best-kept secrets and hidden gems of the Napa Valley!
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dean Gross is the BEST!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We've been going to Napa/Sonoma for about 15 yrs now. About 4 yrs ago we decided to use a limo service for one day since there were 6 of us. One of my Napa friends recommended Beau Wine Tours, and Dean, in particular. Being the control freak that I am, I insisted on planning the itinerary. We all fell in love with Dean and had such a great time. He even put out a picnic for us during one stop, complete with white tablecloth, napkins and candles! Since then, every time we go back we use Dean but we allow him to totally plan the day. Amazing. He knows everyone in the Valley and takes us to places that the ordinary person (or even experienced Napa traveler) would know. We've had several tastings inside people's homes! Met many lovely people on his tours. I can't say enough about Beau Wine Tours and Dean Gross. Just do it!

Big Island, HI
“A great tour with Mark”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

My mom and I came down for a quick stay in Napa for our first trip here. A couple people recommended Beau tours, and we booked it the day before we planned on going. We picked the group tour for $125 per person. Mark picked us up at 1030 on the dot at RTI, and we were in the car with a really fun couple from the UK. He took us to Hagafen, Bell, Grgich and Chandon. Mom bought multiple bottles of wine at almost every stop.

We would recommend Beau Tours to friends based on our experience with Mark, and if we come to Napa again, we hope he could be our driver! Thanks Mark!

1 Thank BigIslandLove
Flanders, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beau Wine Tour - Excellent”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

First wine tour, first time in Napa Valley. On Mother's Day, enjoyed a fabulous array of top wineries - from the grand to the intimate - punctuated by a delicious, thoughtful and beautifully prepared picnic lunch. Met lovely people from other parts of the country, and enjoyed the lush countryside without worry. An initial glitch was compensated by their driving us back to our San Francisco Hotel so we didn't have to take the ferry, (we weren't lodging in Napa Valley), as well as a significant discount. Chris Wall, our Reservations Manager was instrumental in every step of directing us to the meeting place in Napa from San Francisco, to affording us a beautiful day and following up that all went well. Chris's thoughtful and generous professionalism was beyond reproach. If you have one chance to go on a Napa Winery tour - Beau Winery Tours would be the way to go!

1 Thank MandD1986
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Perfect Proposal Trip”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

After doing my own research to plan the perfect engagement in Napa Valley, I found Dean Gross at Beau Wine Tours. I am so glad I did. With Dean’s assistance I was able to plan an unforgettable proposal that my fiancée and I will remember forever.

Having never been to Napa Valley, I was overwhelmed by the number of wineries, restaurants, and hotels to choose from. After my first conversation with Dean, I knew I found the right person to help me. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and always eager to answer questions and provide recommendations. After deciding on the wineries to visit on the day of the proposal, Dean arranged private transportation, made the winery appointments, and secured our lunch reservation.

I was contacted by our driver, Tony, before the trip to go over the details of the big day. On the day of the proposal, Tony arrived early to pick us up in a beautiful Cadillac sedan. I was very pleased to have him as our driver. After arriving at Viader, the winery where I proposed, Tony escorted us in. After enjoying a great glass of wine and taking in the breathtaking views, I had Tony take the camera. He was able to get some great pictures of the proposal between the grapevines.

After the proposal, we were guided through a private cave and sat down with Viader’s hospitality director to taste their wonderful wines. During the tasting, I looked up and saw Tony and another gentleman carrying a bottle of champagne. To my surprise, it was Dean. He drove from his office, up Howell Mountain, to congratulate us in person. You could see on his face that he was truly excited to be there, and I was even more excited to thank him in person for the wonderful experience he arranged for us. We visited two other wonderful wineries that day and had a fabulous lunch.

Dean also arranged transportation to and from dinner. I managed to secure a reservation at The French Laundry the night of the proposal. Our driver, Cyrous, called me the day before to confirm everything. He picked us up early, and was more than willing to take pictures of us in front of The French Laundry.

The day after the proposal, we went on a group tour directed by Chris. Again, Chris called me the day before to confirm everything. He arrived on time in a limo bus with complimentary champagne. Chris was funny, friendly, and very knowledgeable about the area. We visited four great wineries and had a delicious picnic lunch.

Everyone at Beau Wine Tours, especially Dean Gross, made this trip unforgettable. I can’t thank Dean enough for the personal attention he provided me. Whenever we are back in Napa, I will surely contact him to arrange another memorable experience.

1 Thank Todd_512
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent First Napa Experience”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This was our first ever Napa wine tour and our drive Philip Vinci could not have been more helpful and nicer. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a wonderful experience.