“Best part is they pick you up from your place”
Review of Beau Wine Tours

Beau Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 44 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Beau Wine Tours offers custom Napa Valley wine tours and luxury transportation throughout the Bay Area. Whether you are visiting Napa Valley's wine country or San Francisco, our experienced Napa wine tour staff will help you plan the ultimate insider getaway. From wine novice to experienced connoisseur, we can custom design a Napa Valley wine tour to meet your needs. Our dedicated staff has developed extensive relationships with both the small family "boutique" Napa wineries, as well as the larger well-known wine estates; allowing Beau Wine Tours access and privileges for our clients which are not generally afforded to the public. Let our professional Napa wine tour guides show you the best-kept secrets and hidden gems of the Napa Valley!
Reviewed 29 May 2014

While others wouldn't pick us up from Calistoga, Beau did so that was a plus. Maybe I was expecting something different but our driver Mark was just that, a driver. He tried to interject some knowledge here and there but sometimes the workers at the winery would contradict what he said. While he was very nice, he didn't really add anything to the experience. For the money though it was a decent value to get chaffeured around in a limo without paying private prices. We only had 2 other couples with us and made for some pleasant chatting. I wonder how it would have been with some of the other tours.

1  Thank freder85ico
Thomas B, Manager at Beau Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2014

Dear Feder85ico,

Thank you for your feedback. While we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your tour, we are sad to hear that you seemed to be expecting more. Our Dynamic Group tour is a great way to meet others, like you did, and enjoy a wine tour in the valley visiting 4 boutique wineries. Our chauffeurs are very knowledgeable of the area and do like to be interactive with the group so as to provide you with more than just a ride from winery to winery. While they may not always have the same information as the wineries, they do know what they are talking about. Sometimes it is just a difference in their experience, that makes information differ from industry person to industry person.

We do pick up as far North as Calistoga and as far south as the Vallejo Ferry Terminal. We even have a few pick up locations in Sonoma. We try out best to provide an enjoyable and fun wine tour for a great price, and it seems this is exactly what you received!

Thank you again for your review. We hope you consider using us again, and I'm sure you will have a completely different set of wineries, a different chauffeur and a different group of people to enjoy conversation with!

CHEERS!

Christina Vinci
Reservations and Affiliate Manager
707.938.8001 x 204

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Planning a very special 30th wedding anniversary trip for my wife and myself, and being a first time visitor to Napa Valley - I relied heavily on the reviews from visitors that took the time to review their experiences on Tripadvisor.com. When it came to a private wine tour, I came across numerous outstanding reviews of Beau Wine Tours. After much time reading, reviewing and planning, I emailed Beau and booked a day of wine touring that I thought would make my wife very happy. I am the person that likes to do everything via email and Beau made that extremely easy for me to do. Two days before our planned tour, I received an email and follow-up phone call from Cindy - our wine tour expert. Cindy asked all of the right questions so that she could plan an outstanding personalized day for us. Now for the big day... Cindy arrived promptly at the set time and immediately put us at ease that she was going to make this a day that we would always remember. From the first winery tour to the amazing picnic lunch to the awesome surprise finish - Cindy blew us away with the planning and thoughtfulness that went into every aspect of our day!!! She went so far as to call and inform winery personnel that we were cutting our schedule close but that we were indeed on our way - which in turn got us VIP treatment upon our arrival at 2 specific wineries!!! To close I will say just this: Beau Wine Tour is the only company you need to consider and Cindy is the tour guide that you must insist on having for your special occasion!!!!!

4  Thank Joseph K
Reviewed 22 May 2014

As a surprise for a friend's special birthday, I arranged for a day in wine country. Right from the beginning when I spoke with Salli, we were off to a good start. About two weeks before the trip, I was contacted by Cindy, our host driver and we planned a day of wineries, lunch and a special trip to the Armstrong Redwood Forest. Taking into account our favourite varietals, Cindy put together a fantastic itinerary and we were off for a full day -- starting with a fun tour of Buena Vista winery and a great historical run through by Jim (check out the bubble room - wow!), we then were off to the Coppola winery and lunch overlooking the vineyards. Following lunch, we went to Jordan Wineries for a food and wine paring in the private library in the house. We then were treated to a wine and food tasting at a storefront winery in Yountville (can't remember the name!) and then were whisked off to the Armstrong Forest for a quiet walk through the redwoods. What a wonderful day. I can't say enough good things about Cindy - personable, fun, knowledgeable and she can certainly maneuver that big limo! Thanks Beau Wine Tours and especially CIndy for a fantastic day that we and our friends will always remember.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We've been going to Napa/Sonoma for about 15 yrs now. About 4 yrs ago we decided to use a limo service for one day since there were 6 of us. One of my Napa friends recommended Beau Wine Tours, and Dean, in particular. Being the control freak that I am, I insisted on planning the itinerary. We all fell in love with Dean and had such a great time. He even put out a picnic for us during one stop, complete with white tablecloth, napkins and candles! Since then, every time we go back we use Dean but we allow him to totally plan the day. Amazing. He knows everyone in the Valley and takes us to places that the ordinary person (or even experienced Napa traveler) would know. We've had several tastings inside people's homes! Met many lovely people on his tours. I can't say enough about Beau Wine Tours and Dean Gross. Just do it!

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

My mom and I came down for a quick stay in Napa for our first trip here. A couple people recommended Beau tours, and we booked it the day before we planned on going. We picked the group tour for $125 per person. Mark picked us up at 1030 on the dot at RTI, and we were in the car with a really fun couple from the UK. He took us to Hagafen, Bell, Grgich and Chandon. Mom bought multiple bottles of wine at almost every stop.

We would recommend Beau Tours to friends based on our experience with Mark, and if we come to Napa again, we hope he could be our driver! Thanks Mark!

1  Thank BigIslandLove