“Fun private tour”

Napa Winery Shuttle
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend & I signed up for the tour on the day after a holiday so it was awesome to have Lawrence to ourselves that day. We visited 6 wineries & he made a fantastic recommendation to grab sandwiches but took us to a winery in the shadows of Artesa to enjoy our food on their amazing covered porch. We got to visit the Carneros region starting with Artesa, Etude, The Farm to grab lunch, Kieu Hoang to eat & wine taste, then Bouchaine (our favorite wines of the day), Cuvaison & finally Starmont which was near my timeshare Vino Bello. Great value, great tips on wine tasting (not drinking) and they provided plenty of cold water to keep us hydrated too. This was my second time using this group & I'll gladly use them again no matter how big the group is. Best value by far!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"cheese"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 2 August 2017

My wife and I were lucky enough to book this shuttle for last Monday and Tuesday.....and we were the only people on the shuttle both days. Lawrence came and picked us up at the ferry in Vallejo and gave us many winery tips on the fifteen minute drive to our first winery. He gave us a brief overview of each of the five wineries that we visited each day. Our favorite part about his picks was that most of them were wineries that we would have never visited.

My suggestion would be to book this shuttle but request Lawrence as a driver. I can't believe how knowledgeable he is of the Napa Valley as well as wine making in general. I think I could have listened to him talk all day on the intricacies of the wine business. He was most definitely the highlight of our trip and my wife and myself still talk about him each day.

Thanks Lawrence! You were the best.

1  Thank Matty_H_22
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The Napa Winery Shuttle was just what we needed for our day in the valley! Our driver, Lawrence, picked us up at our B &B, and made arrangements for us to visit 5 wineries. Our favorite was probably Trefethen- they have a beautiful winery made of redwood and we enjoyed a lovely , relaxing table tasting with the 8 of us that were touring together. For lunch, we picked up a picnic at a local deli, and enjoyed it at Pestoni winery in their garden area. We enjoyed a wine, cheese and chocolate tasting at Jessup Cellars- which is also an art gallery.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

This was such an incredible tour for one reason only...Lawrence. He is such a knowledgeable driver and tour guide that it has spoiled us for all future tours. He took us to the best small winery's with some of the delicious wine I have ever tasted. He's professional. He lists in the beginning how to save some money. He is genuinely a caring driver that wants you to make the most of your visit. He showed us some of the most breathtaking views and spots to visit at later times. I would recommend him to anyone wanting to take a tour through Napa.

Side note: Before we met Lawrence we almost didn't go on this tour because of how poorly this company is run. The man we spoke to over the phone lost my reservation and proceeded to be rude to me and act like he was doing me a favor by putting us on the list for that day....after he lost my reservation in the first place! He was awful. This 5 star review is for LAWRENCE. Thank you for showing us such an incredible side of Napa!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 November 2016

We booked in advance for our party of 4 and since we went on Friday during off-season, there was only one other couple on the tour. Our lovely shuttle driver, Ron, picked us up right from our Airbnb and we were on our way. Because we have been to Napa before - we had some requests and Ron accommodated them easily. He also called a few wineries to try to get us appointments when we didn't have them. We went to 6 wineries and stopped for a quick lunch. It was only $75 per person and it was very convenient and low-key. I would recommend for anyone looking for a cost effective tour, with flexibility, without a ton of extra frills.