“Great place for one adult to watch kids while others hit the wineries.”
Review of Scientopia

Scientopia
Ranked #4 of 4 Fun & Games in Napa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place for one adult to watch kids while others hit the wineries.”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Just visited with my four kids- ages 8, 6, and 4 year old twins. Hard for me to find a place for one adult to keep track of all little ones safely in unfamiliar surroundings- this was perfect! I could easily watch them without worrying about safety, and the other adults in my party went wine-tasting. There is so much variety my kids didn't get bored. We really had a great time. Highly recommend.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Motmo4

Napa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun for the little ones!”
Reviewed 5 December 2012 via mobile

My two girls love playing here! We've even had a sucessful birthday party at scientopia!
Great spaces for kids of all ages, great experiments for older kids. Fun and education!

2 Thank NapaGirllovesnapa
Laurel, Maryland
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Inexpensive rainy day fun for inquisitive young minds and hands(and parents are free!)”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We have visited several times. My five year old son and seven year old friend both immensely enjoy themselves each time. The make it yourself log cabin, brainiacs lab, train table, castle, light room and grocery are all favorites! We of course love the kids museum in San Jose but though smaller this is a lot of fun without as much expense or planning. We stay for two to three hours and that is never quite enough time for us to get to crafts and all the stations. At times they even have art and craft and other classes, though we only happen upon them by accident....their. Calendar is up to date if I bothered to read it! Can you tell we really like Scientopia?

Visited March 2012
2 Thank PathfinderMark
Danville, ca
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Kids loved it!!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2010

My kids had a great time! The owners are so welcoming and the exhibits are so creative! A great way to spend a super hot day inside.

2 Thank lesliesz